Like I wrote a post about a week ago or so. And never a post of mine had receive such likes and reblogs (there aren’t many, but for me they are a lot. I have like 20 followers and most of them are not real people, and I’m at 70 or more notes) So if people like this, why shouldn’t I write more? This isn’t going to become a weekly thing, because even if I wanted I get obsessed with things too often. Like I only listen podcast for two weeks and then I stop and see like 10 seasons of 6 different series, or 20 movies per week, or 3 books a day (the book thing happens scarscely, usually on holidays). Well, here I go again.
If you want, you can skip to the interesting part, I don’t mind people not reading my rantings.
Podcasts I’m listenting to:
-Alice isn’t Dead, written by one of the creator of Night Vale. It promises to be as strange as Night Vale is, and I have to admit it creeps me out a bit, but other podcast is almost giving me nightmares.
-D&D is For Nerds, just listened to the first episode, mostly it is an easy listening (does that expression make sense?) It’s just a group of friends having fun.
-EOS 10, I finished the first season and I love it. I can’t bring myself to listen to the second one because we still don’t know when the third season will start. Honestly I don’t think I’ll be able to resist so I’ll probably have finished it by the next update I’ll post.
-Hello From the Magic Tavern, this was actually a recommendation I got from tumblr (thank you, @elphabaforpresidentofgallifrey ) And it is just pure, unadulteraed fun. It is improvised and the main cast are just three but they have guests in almost every episode. It’s a fantastic comedy, quite literally.
-Kakos Industries, I listen to it when I want to stop thinking It’s quite regular i its format, which is both an advantage and a disadvantage. It can be a bit monotonous but it works. I like it.
-King Falls AM, it’s so easy to fall in love with King Falls AM. I’ve previously compared it with Night Vale, and maybe the concept seems similar but the actual show isn’t. Whereas Night Vale is a creepy town which I would be scared to live in, I actually would love living in King Falls. Just listent to it.
-Limetown, waiting for the second season.
-Lore, creepy as always but I’m actually a bit disappointed with the last episode because it seemed more like an addition to the first episode than anything.
-The Black Tapes, remember when I said before ‘other podcast is almost giving me nightmares’? Well this is it, between this and Lore, these two week I’ve scared of everything, I’m like 8 years old again and I can’t be without a light on. Pathetic, right? I was actually kind of bored mid-season because they never really closed a case and most of the information given I could do wihout, even when Alex *SPOILER ALERT* realises that everything is connected, which honestly wasn’t such a big a revelation, it was a rather weak plot twist. Ok, it kind of got me mad, because it was kind of stupid. (Ok, sorry for ranting, sorry Black Tapes, I like you a lot really)
-Welcome to Night Vale, I still need to listen to the last two episodes so nothing new to report
-Wolf 359, only listened to the first three episodes but so far, so good. I love Eiffel antics and how he distrusts basically every other character.
List of to-listen: Tanis, Pleasure Town, Our Fair City, The Message, Serial, Sayer, The Secret World, We’re Alive and Presidential.
1) Alternate. Pegasus is given a second chance at making amends with Seto by going to a different universe where Seto and Mokuba are about to fall into great trouble. Toonshipping. Rated T.
2) Island. The world’s governments have grown tired of the magic and the near-apocalypse situations. They gather up anyone tied to the magic and imprison them on an island away from the rest of the world. Good guys, bad guys, side characters—no one is left out. Long fic. Rated T.
3) Shattered, a Glass AU. Seto’s plan failed and Pegasus caught the group. Those left alive are in for worse than they could have ever imagined. Torture fic. Rated MA.
4) Nuclear. Moments before the outbreak of nuclear war, Gozaburo reappears to take Seto and Mokuba to a shelter he had been preparing for years. Seto and Mokuba are trapped in what’s left of the world with Gozaburo as everyone’s savior. Rated T/M.
5) Impact. Seto and Mokuba witness a suicide from the top of KaibaCorp, and it leads them to questions they hadn’t expected to face. Rated M for description of suicide. Three-shot.
6) Noa. Since the accident, Noa hasn’t been the same. He’s distant and forgetful, terrified and quiet, but Gozaburo is grateful to find his son alive. He won’t lose Noa like he thought he had, and takes every precaution to ensure Noa stays safe in his room. And “Noa” wants to get away from this stranger he’s forced to call father. Rated T.
7) Wanted. Under Gozaburo’s reign, KaibaCorp created an injection that gives people superhuman abilities. Everyone across the world flocks to take the shot, and it isn’t long before people are exploited for their powers. Rated T.
me: i’ve been lazy last month -_- me: i should stop draw only heads and start practice with perspective and poses also me:”do that shit for few hours straight” me: nah WHO CARES ANyWAY HERES HAPPy Keith and GalraKeith and seaSOn 2 is at friday i cant wait for my bby to retuuurn to meeh