Whoa you're in Korea right now, so nice ^-^ Next year I'm going to go too with some of my friends, super excited!! Do have any suggestions that I definitely need to see when I'm there?
oh my gosh that’s awesome!! i’m wishing you a safe trip and an amazing stay here~ hmm i feel like i’m only qualified to mention favorite places around seoul and my hometown, so i’ll try my best with those ^^;;
<< seoul >>
- han river - at night with 치맥 or ice cream!!
- everland/lotte world amusement parks
- all the cafes - especially coffee chu! they have next level churros
- line friends/kakao friends stores
- namsan tower
- the entire hongdae area - really good nightlife/music/clubs/shops
- songwol-dong fairy tale village
- bukchon hanok village
- bamdokkaebi night market - open march to october only, food truck heaven
- pp seoul lounge
- shopping @ dongdaemun (cheap) or myeongdong (tourists sometimes get discounts, so bring your passport)
<< daegu >>
큰맘순대국 (yoongi’s family’s restaurant) - amazing food, i go here so often yoongi’s dad remembers my order ;;
- apsan park - i like going to the buddhist temples in the mornings
- seomun market - shops + food stalls
- daegu arboretum - prettiest during spring or autumn!
- 중앙떡볶이 (jungang tteokbokki) - listen,,, i live for tteokbokki… and when my favorite street vendor ahjumma isn’t around, this is the place to go. just a warning: daegu varieties are spicier than ones in seoul~
- the bulgogi & udon tents in bukseongro - serving the best bulgogi you’ll ever have, tastes best on rainy days with friends + soju
- little italia - my brother made me include this… *eye roll* but it’s really good italian food! probably the only place in daegu where the pizza isn’t overly sweet
if anyone has any other recommendations, please feel free to add them below!