i find it funny (not) when some people say there’s no reason to be mad because evak were hardly seen this season…. it’s not about how much screen time they get, it’s about how much attention people pay to them instead of sana…. who… is….. the….. main….. or have i missed something?
these are the most popular posts from the MAIN tag…. . out of 10 posts, we have 3 that are sana related, which is, well, a bit odd because, again, she’s this season’s main.
don’t get me wrong, i absolutely adore evak, they’re the reason i discovered skam (just like many other people), but… this season is about sana. she’s magnificent and all her scenes are beautiful. people should just pay more attention to this amazing girl.
also, absolutely no hate or whatever to the people making these posts, they are wonderful and the fact that they take time to make these beautiful gifs is great. (as far as i can tell, most of these blogs - if not all of them, i haven’t checked - make sana gifs as well)
If you do the following things, I’m sorry to break it to you, but you are that annoying customer everyone in fast food jobs talk about:
1. You steam roll through your order and stand there looking annoyed when we ask you to repeat the 7 different meals you asked for.
2. You ignore the questions we ask and continue ordering. Most registers require that you put the order through in a set way. When I ask you for your drink after each meal, when I ask your meal size, when I ask you a question specific about the food you are ordering: it’s because I need to put it through to move on to the next meal.
3. You modify your meal after paying for it. Seriously? We actually do need to account for the products used to keep track of what we have in stock, and to properly finance our stores. Our registers are a record, not just a convenient calculator.
4. You modify your meal after it’s been made. Seriously?! If I’m putting WHAT YOU ASKED FOR in front of you and you decide you want a something or rather double whatever instead, I won’t even be polite about it.
5. You change your drink after it’s been poured. Just no. We smile and say “It’s fine” but inside we are screaming.
6. You ask for discount after you’ve paid for your order. We probably can do a discount for you. As long as you ask BEFORE payment has been accepted. Now I have to go get my manager to refund you and go through the whole process again, and wow, amazing. You start getting annoyed at how long its taking. Funny, isn’t it annoying when people waste our time??
7. You leave rubbish on the counter. Are you kidding me? I’m willing to bet any fast food establishment has numerous, clearly visible, brightly coloured bins. USE THEM. Or hell, physically hand me the rubbish and I will put it in the bin. Don’t shove it into some random nook or cranny for us to dig out later.
8. You tell us our food is expensive. We have no control over this. You are complaining to the wrong people. We more than often AGREE.
9. You yell at training staff, especially if they’re young. I shouldn’t even have to explain this. Don’t be an asshole. Everyone makes mistakes when they’re learning.
10. You don’t listen when we repeat your order and then get angry when your order is wrong. WE ARE FALLIBLE. No matter how good we are at our job, we will sometimes get things wrong. Which is why we repeat the fucking order. If you want a correct meal, just listen.
11. Your meal isn’t large/without tomato/with a certain sauce/changing a certain side and you decide to yell at me because “I told you that!”. I am willing to guarantee that not only did you not tell me, I asked you something along the lines of “anything else, is that all, any changes?” and then REPEATED YOUR ORDER.
12. You push in line and decide to be offending when we as politely as possible inform you that these other people were here first. I don’t care if you “didn’t know that was the line.” you are still not getting served before these people. What, do you think they’re standing in a straight line hanging about just for fun?
13. You stand in line for 5-10 minutes, get to the counter and don’t know what you want. Oh, and your purse is at the very bottom of your bag under everything and the kitchen sink. If you have to wait for a significant amount of time, we are mostly likely busy. BE FUCKING PREPARED TO ORDER AND PAY. It’s pretty damn simple. You want to get in and out as fast as possible. We want you gone.
14. You are unnecessarily rude but still expect me to be unfailingly polite. I’m not here to take your shit because you’re an entitled dickweed. If you don’t treat me with basic human decency, I sure as hell won’t treat you with respect.
The list goes on but my patients ends just about here.
He nodded, fought
with himself not to reach out and touch the ends of the long black
ponytail lying messily over her shoulder. Instead he shoved his hands in
his pockets in a mirror image of her own stance, while his stomach
twisted. Nerves, he’d become used to. But this was something entirely
different. “Yeah. For you.”
people around me: gay couples shouldn’t be allowed to adopt kids. the kids won’t know what a family is and won’t get as much love as with a mother and a father. and what should they do on mother/father’s day?
me: yeah, because two fathers or two mothers that can give you a loving home and take you out from an orphanage or away from abusive parents are so bad. because you can’t just turn mother/father’s day into two of the same. it’s people like you that make kids who have two same gendered parents feel bad about that and start to question it. get over yourself already, if you’d really care about those kids, then you’d be happy for them finding a good home, no matter if it’s a mother/father, two fathers/mothers or anything else.
people around me: well…
me: yeah exactly. now shut it, I can’t stand your stupidity.