- Person B: Quick! I need you to act like you're in love with me!
- Person A: What?
- Person B: I just saw this asshole from work, that still doesn't believe I'm in a relationship, coming this way, so... act like you're madly in love with me!
- Person A: ... but I AM madly in love with you, though I'm starting to reconsider it
- Person B: *whining* But I need you to really show it! I know! Get on one knee and propose to me!
- Person A: I literally just asked you to marry me last week
- Person B: And? Do it again!
- Person A: You're unbelievable
- Person B: I know, so propose to me again before I ask someone else to do it
Why won't you write Stiles and Derek with anyone else, is it a singular pairing sort of deal or? I'm just curious, you absolutely don't need to justify it or anything, which I'm sure you know. Shipping habits are just interesting :)