-mccree is an amazing cook, hanzo is just constantly mystified by the way mccree can just pull random ingredients together into a delicious, coherent meal. mccree says he’s had lots of practice from his deadlock days. hanzo, being the rich heir to a clan, never had to cook a day in his life. that doesn’t mean that he can’t, but it takes a lot of his effort and concentration, mccree is always sure to shower his boyfriend with compliments and praise when hanzo does decide to cook.
- hanzo’s hands are just constantly cold, and since he’s mean, he loves putting his cold hands all over mccree’s neck, stomach and whatever skin he can reach at the moment. mccree, however, is a furnace. hanzo loves curling close to him in bed, not wanting to admit the fact that he adores being the little spoon. sometimes when mccree is assigned to an mission early in the morning, hanzo switches to the warm spot created on mccree’s side of their shared bed. also: them holding hands = thermal equilibrium
- sometimes mccree has a lot of trouble getting work done near hanzo because hanzo is just constantly holding his hand, he doesn’t mind but it’s hard to type a 12 page report with only one hand but he’ll try his damnedest
- they both love giving each other massages after a long, tense day. they boy know how sore their muscles get especially around their prosthetics. both of them take their time, gently kneading the muscle with soft kisses thrown in for a good measure. during this, hanzo loves lighting a bit of incense, and mccree enjoys the smell bc it reminds him of his cigars
- don’t get him wrong, hanzo loves mccree’s beard but during one of their spicier make out sessions, it feels like almost rug burn for his lips and jaw. later he asks mccree if he ever considered shaving it, mccree shrugs. the next morning he didn’t expect to see a fully shaved, babyface mccree. they both agree that was a mistake. hanzo thinks he can deal with the beard burn
- they both have lil knick knacks scattered around their apartment, like everywhere, on shelves, the coffee table. they were just little things they saw on missions and thought of each other, now their apartment is overwhelmed with cheap souvenirs
- one day hanzo asks mccree if he’s ticklish, and he answers really defensively, averting his eyes. hanzo takes this as an opportunity to pin him down, hands tickling his sides and blowing gentle raspberries into mccree’s soft stomach. he stops when mccree is wheezing and out of breath, tears starting to form from laughing alone. mccree calls hanzo an asshole and hanzo apologizes, giving him a small kiss and smiling
- bonus noodle dragons: sometimes just whenthey’re about to get down and dirty, hanzo’s dragons decide to materialize and sit on the bedside table.
“honey, i can’t do it.”
“mccree, ignore them and they will leave”
“they’re looking at me real funny, sweetheart. looks like they’re judging me.”
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
please please write a drabble version of your post about aaron distracting robert from cooking!
your wish is my command, anon! a soppy drabble version of this post i made when i was mid-meltdown about how beautiful the mill kitchen is.
“You know,” Robert commented, glancing at Aaron as he stirred the sauce carefully, half an eye on the hob. “We’ve got a perfectly good kitchen table.”
Aaron grinned, at a slight height advantage as he sat on one of their kitchen counters, wearing a pair of tracksuit bottoms, and an old jumper of Robert’s, the sleeves too long on him. Robert would never admit it aloud, but he found Aaron’s habit of pulling his sleeves down over his hands endearing, and even more so when Aaron did it with Robert’s clothes.
(As long as it wasn’t one of his nicer jumpers. The one occasion Aaron had stolen on of Robert’s favourite Ted Baker jumpers and yanked the sleeves down after his wrists had nearly given Robert a legitimate heart attack, Aaron oblivious to the reasoning behind Robert’s meltdown.)
“We’ve got a lovely kitchen,” Aaron agreed, reaching out to steal another piece of the chorizo Robert had on a chopping board, neatly sliced into small pieces. “But I like sitting here.”
Robert rolled his eyes, slapping Aaron’s hand out of the way so he could add the chorizo to the pot he was slaving over. “You’re a child, you know that?” he commented, heart swelling at the bright smile on Aaron’s face as they teased each other.
It had taken them a long time to get to where they were now, happy, and solid, building a real life together. It had taken months, and months, and hours of counselling, and hard conversations, and more than one screaming match, but they’d gotten there.
Of course they’d gotten there.
Their love, the way they felt about each other, it wasn’t something that could just be pushed aside or forgotten, it wasn’t something to just be moved on from. If it had ever been that simple, their affair would never have gotten out of hand the way it had, they wouldn’t have fallen so desperately in love with each other they way they had.
Their love was worth it.
“You love it.” Aaron laughed, reaching for his half drunk cup of tea. It was a quiet Saturday evening, Liv over at Gabby’s, the two of them with the flat to themselves for once. “Anyway, it’s your fault for picking out cabinets that are perfect sitting height.”
That preview doesn’t even begin to show how good this fucking song is like not lying I almost passed out on the floor listening to it yesterday. IT’S. WORTH. THE. WAIT. I can say it a million times. Liam’s so talented. So fucking talented. I’m so proud of my little bean. My sunshine. He deserves so much and I hope he gets the recognition for this song and everything he does.