you know how we all collectively thought as a fandom that even’s always been very sure about his sexuality and what he liked and what he wanted
and now we’re sitting here trying to process the fact that he wasn’t, and he hated himself so much he tried to “cure” himself and then tried to take his own life because he was being told he was going to hell for liking boys
we have seriously never toed the waters we’re being forcefully thrown into right now. even bech næsheim had a similar struggle to isak’s concerning religion and homosexuality, and he still pursued isak – he still saw this boy and said, maybe he’s worth it. maybe this one’s different. maybe it’s not wrong.
and now they’re both living together and are happy with who they are and don’t touch me
<b>me, crying:</b> Lin-Manuel Miranda is an amazing man. He has done so much as his age, including writing two musicals that are absolutely astounding. This man has not only saved my life but I'm sure other's as well. His good morning and good night tweets are so sweet and meaningful. He is so amazing what the hell,, like..even when he speaks spanish its so good. His accent is so great have you ever heard him speak spanish here let me show you<p/><b>waiter:</b> ma'am<p/></p>
I understand. Let's say just get up in the morning, get some breakfast, go for a walk...and that's it for a start.
*internally: sounds reasonable, but that means first fighting against my will to just stay in bed and act as if I'm not existing. Getting up either way and facing my face and body in the mirror. There's an 80% chance that it's one of those days and I hate myself just so fucking much I could scream. But there's also a chance I look in the mirror and find a person that does not seem to be familiar to me looking back at me. Still, now you want me to shower and wash this body I find really disgusting. I have to see every single scar I have and maybe feel the burn of fresh cuts. Then I have to put on cloth, brush my teeth and my hair and do my makeup, as I can't go outside without hiding my ugly face under layers of primers and foundations and powders and highlighters and fake lashes and a perfect contour and a big nude fake smile. I spend money I don't have to make myself look good enough for myself to endure my own appearance. I remember to take my meds. Now I'm dressed (in clothes that hopefully say 'i don't care' when really I care a lot) and can go to the kitchen to prepare food that I know I won't be able to eat in 50% of the cases. There's also a good chance that I eat it and then find myself throwing up and ruining my makeup feeling every single disgusting cell of fat on my body vibrate while trying to breathe. Well either way let's say I might redo my make-up, brush my teeth again and step outside. I maybe take my horse with me and walk through the neighbourhood. I have to see people. I feel anxious. I would love to just turn around and go back home. But I keep on walking, trying to seem selfconfident so my horse and neighbours can't see or feel my insecurity. I'll try to be friendly and act normal even though I'm sure they hate me and laugh about me. Still if the communication between my horse and me isn't perfect today I'll probably cry and if a neighbour just looks at me in a way that i interpret to be unfriendly or cold or annoyed I'll probably cry too. Let's say I'm back home. Now it's like 11 in the morning. What do I do? By now I'm an emotional wreck, tired as hell, probably planing on how to harm myself with one half of my brain while the other half bundles it's last energy to prevent exactly this from happening. How do I survive the rest?*
Hi Ann, look at what you’ve done. Thank you for the pain.
1. “I used Corruption because I trusted you”. All this scene is sort of heartbreaking. Chuuya trusts Dazai so much it physically pains me. He hasn’t used Corruption in FOUR YEARS, and then Dazai comes and says “let’s do it like the old times” / “yes, why not, I’ll just put my life in your hands like I did countless of times despite the fact that you betrayed me and I haven’t heard from you in FOUR FRIGGING YEARS and I could literally die in front of your eyes”. WHO DOES THAT????????? Chuuya Nakahara, apparently. That being said, I can’t believe my favorite skk moment is also the moment that makes me raging THE MOST. Of course I’m still outrageously bitter because Dazai literally called him partner, folded his clothes (yes, I’m bringing back the vintage receipts here), washed his face from the blood and then…left him there??? WHAT THE FUCK DAZAI???
2. When they pull the power couple aesthetic. When they actually work together as a team, they are mesmerizing to watch. You can see that the roots of their partnership are still there, that they know each other so much that sometimes they don’t even need words to communicate. They are not Soukoku for nothing, after all.
3. When Chuuya fake killed Dazai (aka, Soukoku in a nutshell). Ah this is such a powerful moment, the cherry on top of a scene where Dazai did everything he could to push Chuuya on the verge of murder, just to see him almost doing it. I can’t help but think how liberating this gesture must have been for Chuuya, he finally let out a little bit of his frustration (that’s why he was there in the first place. After four years he’s still bugged by him, he still wants some sort of revenge, he still needs a closure Dazai is not willing to give him). But that’s it. You can say you’ll kill him all you want, my little Chuuya, but will you really? I don’t think so, because you care and love him so much it’s almost painful to watch. And if you, Dazai, could stop toying with him every chance you get, I’d really appreciate it. Thank you very much.
4. Every time Dazai reminds Chuuya that he knows everything about him. Tell us more about those moves and those thrusts Dazai, we’re all ears.
5. DORKS. First of all, I want Dazai saying “CHUUUYAAAAAA” as the sound people hear passing next to my grave. Second. I feel so robbed because in the manga Dazai actually laugh his ass off at Chuuya’s “little rich girl” impression.
- bonus: all the official art involving them is a blessing sent from the gods, I think that Bones ships them as much as we do if not more (remember the park date one? HONESTLY). But there’s one that has has a special place in my heart:
LISTEN. L I S T E N. I could talk about this art literally for two days straight because ??? You can try to convince me all you want, but this is made to be somehow romantic. Look at the way Dazai is tilting his chin up, it looks like he’s waiting for a kiss. And Chuuya is looking in our direction but if he was to look down he’ll be right above Dazai’s lips and ???? WHAT THE FUCK??? Not to mention what’s probably the most fucked up thing here that is THE FLOWERS. It’s a Camellia Japonica, or Japanese Quince, and they are the symbol of love, temptation, passion and deep desire. That’s it y’all. I’m out. I don’t even know what to say anymore. Soukoku might not be canon, but sure as hell they are baiting it…a lot.
Ran with the notorious Deadlock Gang as a teenager, a gang so strong it had lasted nearly a century and needed to be taken care of by Blackwatch. Trained under Gabriel Reyes at 17, joining Blackwatch where they only accept the best of the best. Extremely skilled with a gun, fires a revolver as if it were a sniper, and can lock onto targets with deadly accuracy without any known enhancements (see: a tactical visor, prosthetic, cybernetic eye) and in the dark as well. Can sit atop a train moving 640 kilometers per hour with ease, and has a bounty on his head bigger than both Junkrat and Roadhog's combined.
"wow gee oh golly darling i'm making a whole mess of myself what a complete shame ive absolutely retired and am completely useless in even the most basic maneuvers because of how rusty i am wow partners it's a sure good thing im gay and married to hanners and say a bunch of cutesy phrases and make lots of cowboy jokes along with m' hat otherwise there's no real tactical advantage in keeping a liability around. lovable and useless, can't even hold my own in combat but that archer sure as hell ain't ugly"
Scarecrow, hovering over me with toxin at the ready: What is your greatest f- Me: Gas me. Scarecrow: …What? Me: Dude, seriously, I really have no idea. It could be sentient dolls, it could be being alone, hell, zombies scare the crap out of me. Just do it so I can find out. Scarecrow: …
I will write you the most beautiful words,
because anything else would be absurd,
I want you to feel the beauty that I see,
and I want you and me, to be a we.
I’m going to take you on cute dates,
and I’ll show you off to all my mates,
because when I have your hand in mine,
I often wonder what could be more divine.
You could be with any girl you see,
but yet you chose me,
you could do so much better,
because I don’t even really matter,
but when I’m with you everything is okay,
and I would do anything you say,
because you see, I love you.
and I’m pretty sure you do too.
Me, at 2am, writing poetry that has no true meaning.
What’s this? Why it’s old belongs in the trash how good to see it finished. Sorry about the messy coloring, my copics like to go all over the place, and I even accidentally gave Superman a beauty mark just from opening one jfc, so I had to touch that up in SAI. Anyway, sorry uvu here’s my trash ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯
Okay I am dying over here. Everyone is talking about the swimming scene and no one is talking about the "I expect too much of him" scene. I NEED AN ANALYSIS OF THIS SCENE SO BAD, LIKE WHAT DID YAMATO MEAN WHEN HE SAID HIM AND TAICHI DIDN'T GET ALONG, I'M SOOOOO CONFUSED!!!!!!! Can you analyze this scene or direct me to someone who has cause I am going crazy, I don't understand what is happening
Oh lord, I told myself I wouldn’t be the 28-year-old grown ass woman pointing fingers at screenshots screaming “SEE?! SEE?? I TOLD YOU SO” but they’re making this too easy! LOL
I’ve been rambling about these two for seven years straight in this blog now.
That everybody usually has high expectations for Taichi, that’s hardly news.
That Yamato is particularly bad at it, we all knew that too! He’s been like that since the classic series, he always seems to fail to cast his frustrations aside and act understanding when it comes to Taichi in particular.
I think what makes me giggle about that scene is just how self-aware and conscious Yamato is of his attitude towards him now!
This basically confirms that when Yamato slamed his hand against the wall and Taichi ran away from him, Yamato realisedagain he worsened the situation between them. There’s a moment suddenly he doesn’t seem as frustrated with Taichi as he seems frustrated with himself! And God this means he felt bad, like, really bad for forcing him into that kind of situation.
Now it makes sense - more than ever - that Yamato suddenly tries to lift some of that pressure from his shoulder. It’s when he tells him more Ultimates in the team won’t require Omegamon as often.
And of course Yagami Taichi is absolutely IN AWE…. this is Ishida fucking Yamato GOING EASY ON HIM. Acting KIND and UNDERSTANDING. WHAT THE HELL. THAT SURE EXPLAINS THE BLUSH??
Of course Yamato cares, we know that, even Taichi knows that, it’s just that Yamato admiting it right to his face is such a rare sight! lol
Taichi just need his boyfriend to calm the fuck down.
Being sick leaves me with barely any energy, these doodles took me ages to finish ahhaha, especially Feyri there. I wasn’t sure exactly what I was drawing at first, so this just turned into a page of sketchies. I even had a fun idea for a deep-sea mermaid~
Dear boyfriend, I am so confused. I am so sure, 100% sure, that I love my boyfriend but I have been unfaithful and even when I'm happiest with him I still wink at guys behind his back. At parties I'll flirt behind his back. I think I just like the risky feeling of doing that .... What the hell is wrong with me? I think that if I really did love him I wouldn't do those things... but for a fact he's the one I want to marry and have kids with.. again ... what the hell is wrong with me?
No. You're only saying that because my dad has a lot of money and I'm related to him.
Well yeah, he must give you anything you want!
Heh, no way in hell. He's too self centered. Besides , I only get books and school things from him. His money. Not mine. Can't even amount of times I went without meals. He just forgets about me. Like I'm another tool of his-
I have faith in Bumbleby, and now that they’ve blatantly shown that Blake and Yang both took the SAME ship which is named “Pride”, I’m going to be confident in keeping that faith.
Because they didn’t have to send Yang over to Mistral on the SAME ship; nor did they have to have a deliberate scene where Yang is holding a picture that shows it’s called “Pride”; they could have just left all that out.
We all know foreshadowing is a big thing in RWBY. I’m just hoping THIS is what we have been waiting for, because it sure as hell seems like it.