- Inspector Megure: *arrive at a crime scene, see a dead body and start looking around* So where is he?
- Random police officer: Where is who?
- Inspector Megure: Edogawa Conan. If there is a dead body, he is bound to be around here somewhere.
- Random police officer: Is this Conan person a potential suspect?
- Inspector Megure: No. He is a 6 year old kid.
- Random police officer: Why would a 6 year old kid be at a crime scene?
- Inspector Megure: You'd be surprised. I'm working under the theory he is either an actual angel of death in human form sent to punish me for some pass transgression. Or the most prolific serial killer Japan has ever seen.
- Random police officer: Inspector?
- Megure: *sigh* Nevermind. What do you have?
- Suddenly from just off scene: Arere?
"I'm interested in psychology, I read about serial killers all day" is the new "I love history, ESPECIALLY ww2". Y'all don't actually like psychology you're just weird and morbidly obsessive.