- Productive procrastination: having an essay due in a couple of days but reluctantly chooses to do homework instead.
- Early bird: waking up at 6am and having a nice study session before school starts.
- Late owl: stays up late to finish that one essay you procrastinated doing earlier.
- In through one ear and out the other: reading the same paragraph five times and still wondering what it's about.
- Slow but steady: when I make slow progress but I'm very proud of myself.
- I don't want to: laying on your bed and continuously thinking that you will start studying in five minutes. Alternatively you stare at your book for a prolonged period of time.
- The master of the free period: the times that you have a snack and a nice spot in the library and just study.