Goodnight my sons i hope you have a wonderful day at work or school tomorrow you guys make me so so so happy and I appreciate every single one of you. i want you to draw a heart on your hand (or on your arm or leg or wherever) and whenever you get sad I want you to look at the heart and think of loaf mom, okay? Because I do really love you guys and I want you guys to know that I’m always here for you if you need to talk to somebody about your day or if you need somebody to vent to. Okay I love you goodnight my sons.
I honestly don’t understand why Monsta X isn’t more popular and why the fuck they haven’t won on any music show. Their songs are catchy and powerful. The rap parts are to die for and the singers have beautiful voices. Their choreographies are amazing and so visually stunning. Not to mention the boys themselves are so handsome and have such fun personalities and remarkable stage presence. I hope this comeback will be the miracle they need like HYYH was for BTS
1. Listen to your friends. Trust that when they say a boy is bad for you, that he is.
2. We’re still young and “ily” in middle school is not going to be the same as “I Love You” from your future husband.
3. Being in love or thinking that you’re in love can make you do stupid things. Follow your heart, but think with your head, and stick to your gut.
4. Bad relationships end for a reason and you’ll find that reason sooner or later.
5. Love yourself before getting in a relationship. My mom tells me this everyday and I haven’t fully understood or learned how to, but I hope I will soon.
So, next June I’m going to London and I’m going to watch my favorite Shakespeare play at the Globe, and two weeks later my friend and I are going to Rome and Florence to fangirl over our love for Roman stuff, art, and the Medici household.
I present the Lon'qu and Avatar Eine Kleine Project as complete as it will be. To me, this song speaks a lot about them, from overcoming their insecurities together to the war that rips it all apart. Thank you to all the support and help people have generously given me while I’ve worked on this! It was a labour of love to make this music video for a pairing that is near and dear to my heart! @u@