Hello! I'm super excited for your new blog! I was wondering if you could do an odd kind of request for me? How would the RFA react to an MC who coughs a lot. Like, they're not sick, it's just a tick and they're insanely insecure about it. It mainly acts up when they're nervous or stressed. You can ignore this if you want, I understand, but regardless I hope your blog does well!!
hello there, hun, it’s good to know you’re so excited! I think it’s been a week already?? and everyone’s been so nice and welcoming, ahh ♡ now let me tell you, there’s no way we would ignore requests like this! I’m so sorry for taking so long, though, I just wanted to read a little about it first. I hope you like it!
- Admin Cat Mom.
- always gets startled by your cough.
- like enough to make him stop his LOLOL matches just to check on you.
- should he be worried? it’s been going for a while and you don’t seem to be getting better.
- when he starts being vocal about his concerns, you have to explain to him that is just a nervous tic of yours.
- …oh, oHHH.
- now that you mention it, he thinks he’s heard something about it before? it just didn’t cross his mind that that was your case?
- immediately apologizes for making you feel bad if he did.
- he then asks what’s making you anxious, is it him? is there something he can do to help?
okay, he promises to control his jumpy self.
- “babe, are you okay?”
- it’s not a conversation between the two of you until that particular question comes up.
- since he thinks you’re either choking or getting sick, rubbing or softly patting your back has become a thing now.
- and while you’re thankful that he cares, you gather courage to explain to him that it’s just a tic you’ve had for quite a while.
- …well, don’t you worry, my dear! your knight in shining armor can change his tactics to make you feel better.
- from now on, if he catches you coughing, he’ll hold your hand, kiss your cheek, or do anything to help you calm down if you’re feeling stressed.
- if that seems to trouble you as well, he’ll give you space without making a fuss.
- is worried sick about you.
- and after discovering it’s not a common cold, she’s very subtle at first and comes up with solutions to calm your cough.
- she offers you a variety of home remedies: herbal tea, honey, even salt water gargling!
- she eventually asks if you are ill or suffer from a chronic condition.
- when you explain your situation to her, she’s 100% understanding and supportive.
I mean, she has her own nervous tics due to her stressful job.
- if stress and anxiety are the problem, she will for sure suggest you healthier coping mechanisms.
- she’s not going to push it, though, she doesn’t want you to feel uncomfortable or insecure because of her.
- as soon as he notices your cough, he straight up asks if there’s something wrong with your health.
- there are just so many conditions that could explain it aside from a common cold…
- yes, he asked his doctor for some advice about chronic cough before talking to you.
- and he insists that he can help you find out the exact cause along with a proper treatment.
- but when you tell him the real reason behind it
and how self-conscious it makes you feel, he apologizes for troubling you yet he doesn’t take back what he suggested before.
- if you feel like you need some help, he’ll give it to you without a second thought, and if not, he promises to never bring up the subject again.
- sweet bean has been monitoring you and your cough for the past few weeks without saying a word.
- because ever since he asked if you had a cold and you denied it, he figured there must have been something else going on.
- and he’s been doing tons of actual research.
- one day he opens the door and just
- “stop whatever it is you’re doing and come with me, ma’am! we’re going on an adventure!”
- this adventure consist of both of you trying different activities to help you relieve your stress, and if it works, he decides to do it at least once a month.
- he also gets you toys and gadgets that can help you when you’re anxious (made by none other than his amazing self and to your liking).
- “uhm? MC, why are you coughing so much?”
- he gently puts the back of his hand on your neck to check your temperature.
- “wait a second, you don’t have a fever? you don’t even look sick, what’s the matter?” uh oh, time for an explanation.
- he nods quietly, he understands, and he doesn’t make a big deal out of it, instead he reassures you that everyone has their weird little tics that they’re embarrassed about, and that it’s okay.
- for example, he tends to reach for his smoking pipe when he needs to think, and he has a habit of picking at his scabs when he’s nervous.
- he looks so calm and collected while making his point.
- still, if your tic is hurting you, he begs you to let him know as he’ll always be there when you need him.