You know what? I love fanfiction. Reading good fanfic, bad fanfic; old authors, new authors. Canon ships or crack ships; my otp and Notp.
The reason I love fanfiction so much is because of the effort put into each and every story. YOU wrote this. YOU created this. YOU spent your time on this work for nothing other than your love of the characters.
If no one else tells you this, I will. I am so proud of you and you did such a fantastic job. Keep the fics coming :)
• you’d probably go over to his house and all. Like his mansion because he’s just that extra.
• and he leads you to a room and you look around to see nothing in it except this huge, four poster bed with silk sheets that were imported from France and mahogany from the forests of Bulgaria or something.
• he busts out the fancy alcohol. he is 94% likely to also bring out some shiny crystal glasses that cost more than your entire job’s life salary at MACUSA and he sits there, casually sipping wine or champagne or something that he says was one of Merlin’s own personal collection.
• probably lots of excessive eyebrow raising and sexual side glances and all. yeah. whatever it is that people do in fanfic.
• you giggle or something and flirt very unsubtly and keep offering him glasses of his own alcohol.
• percival is a very heavyweight but darn if you won’t get him drunk. three bottles and four hours in, he conks out in the middle of his very fancy and expensive embroidered sheets.
• you slip out of his house. underneath your coat, a glimmer can be seen.
• your goal this entire time was to steal those crystal wineglasses. you live out the rest of your life on the beaches of the Caribbean or something, after having successfully pawned off the glasses.
I was scrolling through the crit role tag, like I always do, and I came to the realization that I had just accepted Keyleth’s antlers as a part of her character and just left it at that. Sometimes she has them, sometimes she doesn’t, but that’s mainly in the artwork. We never get an explanation as to why she has them, if it’s apart of her head-dress or if she magically creates them. Does she “take them off” at the end of the day? Does she forget sometimes and get her hair tangled in her antlers upon waking up? When they travel through thick, wooded areas or dense brush, do they catch on plants and she comes out of the area with a mess of leaves and branches and vines entangled in her antlers? Has she ever charged someone with the antlers, intending to gore them? Does she hang ornaments from them during winter’s crest? Do they change form depending on the season (I personally like the idea that she gets moose antlers during the winter)? I must know.