Oh my god, in last night’s Bob’s Burgers, Bob takes Gene to a laser light rock show at the planetarium (super important to Bob, because it was his favorite when he was a teenager, and this is the last night before they’re closing the exhibit because it’s old and no one goes anymore, also it’s Bob’s birthday), and Gene has no idea what he’s in for, but he gets pumped for it anyway ‘cause Bob’s so excited about it, and finally they get in there and they’re watching it, and Gene has a sensory overload and kinda starts freaking out ‘cause he can’t handle it, so Bob takes him out and they sit in the car for a bit. Gene’s angry because Bob didn’t tell him it would be so loud and scary, so Bob offers to play the album for Gene at a normal volume, and Gene starts to enjoy it, so he reclines the seats, takes out the cigarette lighter, tells Gene to pretend it’s a laser, and starts drawing in the air, explaining the plot to him (it’s like a full on Pink Floyd or Rush-esque rock opera about a bunch of robot overlords telling rockers that they can’t play music anymore, and one Rebel rising against them). Gene gets really into it and decides he wants to see the finale of the laser show (which Bob regards as a life-changing experience), so they sneak back into the planetarium (there’s no re-entry allowed) with a few tricks that parallel the story from the album, and watch the climax of the show together (Bob fashions some earplugs for Gene out of a napkin). On the way home, Bob’s asking Gene how he liked it, and Gene says “I loved it!”, Bob asks him to speak louder ‘cause his ear’s are shot, and Gene yells, “I LOVED IT, DAD”. Bob yells back “I love you too, Gene”.
I FUCKING!!! CAN’T!!! DEAL!!!! WITH HOW GOOD THIS SHOW IS!!! I know i don’t talk about Bob’s Burgers a lot but this show is flawless and charming and gross and funny all at the same time, the characters are written like people with actual fears and anxieties, and unlike a lot of comparable shows, the comedy doesn’t come from the family being pitted against each other, it’s always the family against the world… I love it, I love it, it’s so pure and refreshing and still somehow manages to be funny without sacrificing it’s heart, and I fuckin’ love it, please watch Bob’s Burgers holy CRAP okay I’m done.
Snow day means warm clothes, exploring outside, and having your annoying petbest friend follow you around everywhere!! (Also time for inking after a long time!~ Dress warm if you live in the snow areas like I do!!)
Why must you be so damn impatient? When someone is speaking and they are speaking kind of slow for your taste or whatever you interrupt them and start talking about something else, preferably about yourself. Just no.
Ok girl just chill, you are not always right and even though you know you're not you're just too damn stubborn to admit it that you were wrong. Seriously chill.
Omg make up your damn mind, do you want this or do you want that? You can't play people like that. Oh and think before you speak because you tend to hurt people's feelings because you're not really thinking that it might hurt them or just don't care. Please no more.
Oh dear Cancer please don't take everything so harshly. Not everyone is out to get you, you know? And even though someone tells you that you need to improve on something it doesn't mean you are a failure and should give up on everything. Not everything is that black and white.
Oh my god. Why are you like this? You don't have to act so egoistical all the time because in reality you are just so damn insecure. You get angry too quickly and are way too possessive. You might scare people off if you keep acting like that.
You're very dismissive when things aren't going your way and if you don't think something is perfect you judge people really harshly. And for some reason this doesn't apply to you. Hypocrite much?
You may act all nice but in reality you are the biggest gossiper out of all the zodiac signs. You might even backstab people and not realise that you are actually in the wrong and not the one you were just "gossiping" about. You're pretty shady my guy.
You're pretty manipulative and you don't even realise it. Things have to go your way. Also you must take revenge on someone who wronged you 10 years ago. Relax and drink water or something. The person who wronged you has probably forgotten anyways.
Well...you people are pretty moody. Actually you are in a great mood most of the time but when something isn't going your way you get reaaaallllyyyy moody. And everyone will know about it because you take it out on everybody. Even that guy in the store you don't know has to know and feel that you aren't in a good mood.
You never take responsibility for anything that happens in your life. If something happens you make someone elsa take care of it for you because well it wasn't your problem. Or so you believe.
You're sooooo...Unpredictable! What's going on in that head of yours!? Where are you going? Anywhere you feel like going. Please stop.
If I'm going to be completely honest with you, you can be a total bitch when something you want just isn't happening. Also overly emotional. You cry over everything! Honey, get a grip!
Reasons why I hate the Naruto ending aside from ships
1) we never find out whether Naruto changed the Hyuuga’s oppressive system despite him marrying into the family
2) equally unknown is whether the events of the Uchiha Massacre are ever brought to light and those who allowed it to happen condemned openly
3) Kakashi, who has never shown any interest in becoming Hokage ever, in fact much the opposite, replaces Tsunade, a highly capable Hokage, for seemingly no good reason whatsoever (edit: this isn’t to say Kakashi is undeserving of the role but it’s the idea that a woman who was shown to be doing just fine at her high profile job suddenly hands it over to a man that’s never wanted it, and then he hands over the job again after only a few years, just rubs me the wrong way. It’s brilliant that Kakashi is recognised for his efforts but it feels so unnecessary for there to be a Hokage between Tsunade and Naruto)
4) all the married women are shown to be housewives. All of them. The men on the other hand are not shown to be such and instead all work
5) adding on to that, all the women with children fall into the trope of being terrifying, strict mothers to some degree despite it not fitting a lot of their characters
6) Taka work for Orochimaru, a man who has abused them all
7) Orochimaru is still running around freely and his crimes seemingly unpunished.
8) instead of completely overhauling the system that produces what basically amounts to child soldiers, children are still learning offensive techniques and skills not as a recreational activity but in order to complete missions that have elements of danger children of that age should not be exposed to on a regular basis.
9) the chuunin exams, which was fully intended to function as a war by proxy, still exists and children are still allowed to take part in fights which can cause grievous harm to other participants that are put on show for the entertainment of others
10) Kurenai, a highly capable ninja complimented by Itachi Uchiha himself for her skill in genjutsu, is never shown to return to service
11) Tenten’s weapons shop is not doing well supposedly due to the era of peace they are in but at no point aside from then are we shown signs of the ninja population dwindling since the academy and chuunin exams are still in full swing. It is unfair one of the few working woman is thusly shown to not be doing her work well
12) Neji died in a manner that feels, in comparison to other deaths, unnecessary and simply for the emotional reaction of the audience. His death is then used as a humorous gag later on as if he weren’t a casualty of war at a very young age
And the list continues on…
I’m not going to lie and say that the ships aren’t part of the reason why I dislike the ending but let’s face it, the ending and beginning of Boruto that follows on feels rushed and messy. So many resolutions that needed to explicitly happen do not and the treatment of the women plays into so many sexist tropes. It’s a bad ending guys, whether your ships became canon or not
I mean if any of you guys are in the mood for something soft and domestic you could listen to the vocal only version of Feel Good Inc bc the chorus sounds like 2D singing to himself while he does chores
I can rant about botw for 3 hours with my boss and we have a fun discussion about what parts we loved, what parts were hard, what we didn’t like, what was too easy (*cough cough* ganon battle *cough*) and what we want from the last dlc
he never saw all the memories so I got to fill him in much to my enjoyment
he has also made it very clear that he really wants a sequel where you play as link and zeldas kid and you become the next hero and help rebuild hyrule
his eyes lit up when he talked about link and zelda I love that so much
he may not have played most of the other zelda games but he’s totally in love with this game, and nothing is more heartwarming to see my 41 yr old boss who runs 3 pizza joints and a bar get extremely excited about zelda
Did anyone else notice the red carnation in the precinct at the end of last night’s episode followed almost immediately by the vase of red carnations at Helix right in front of Felicity’s work space? If not, here’s a refresher:
I will be writing a full on meta for this probably over the weekend when I have some time, but whoever wants to add anything to it, please feel free! I just wanted to see if anyone else noticed this and had any theories.
but can you imagine he tian buying the gift, telling them that it’s for someone special. and of course the person from the shop assumes that it must be for his girlfriend (a good-looking guy like him must have a girlfriend am i right), so they suggest something more colorful “how about these flower earrings instead? your girlfriend would definitely love it” and he tian immediately gives them a “‘did you just assume that i am, what you would call… a heterosexual?” kind of look.