- Alec, drunk: Are you a cactus?
- Magnus: What?
- Alec: because I want to pat you
- Magnus: ...how often do you have urges to pat cacti?
- Alec: It's just that I feel like no one touches them because they're put off by the spikes and that must be a sad life. They're just an outer wall of defence and inside the cactus is just like us, I'm willing to push past that defence to get to them, y'know? Anything to make them feel better
- Magnus, blinking slowly: ...definitely, darling. I think it's time we go home now
I'm reading 'The Robot Who Could Feel Pain' because you rec'ed and boooooi, I love it so much, so I'm wondering if you cold rec something else you're reading now? (or something you have read?) Thanks <3