Hello Jenny, ur account is so inspiring, so that's why I want to ask u for advice. I'm really hard-working person, but I can't deal with my homework. U know I have to study all lessons and it doesn't depends on what I'll acc pass as my finals. So I was wondering if u know how to help me not starting crying any time I start doing my homework, Bc I feel like I have so much to do and tbh it's really ( I swear) impossible to do. Sorry for the typos I'm Russian tho..
“Cry as hard as you want to but just make sure that when you stop crying, you will never cry for the same reason again”.
Hi, how are you?
OMG thank you so so much for sending me this message and it means a world to me hahaha.
Well you need to know one thing is that it’s okay to cry, to feel sad, to feel tired, sometimes. Tbh, I (everybody) have the exact same problem like you and there so too many things that need to get done and we all don’t know where to start. Maybe after you cry you will realize something (like how to do that exercise).
Here are my tips after crying (I hope that it will work):
1. Determine/Analyze the reason why you can’t do that exercise
2. Make a list of things you need to get done.
3. Create a schedule so you know what to study!
4. You need to get a calendar or planner to see things need to get done or any tests in that week
5. If you have a test make sure that you start to learn at least one week before.
6. If you don’t understand or know how to do that exercises, you need to think first and if you still don’t know how to do it then ask your friends, your teachers, like anybody or just google it!
7. DO NOT DO ALL YOUR HOMEWORK AT THE SAME TIME, SPREAD THEM OUT (like if you have math test on Friday you should start doing your homework at least two or three days before so you will never will feel overwhelmed)
8. If you have so much things to in one day try “Touch it once” rule
9. If you have monday/anyday homework, finish it on the same day
10. Review things you just learned on the same day, the day after and on sunday
11. Take a 5-10 minutes break after 25-45 minutes study
(make sure that you are taking a break not study, and don’t do things that make you procrastinate like watching youtube/movies instead of that you show go around, do some stretching, drink water,etc.)
12. Reward yourself for working so hard
13. Don’t study in dark or in your comfort zone make sure that you have enough light, and your study space must smell good, you can also put some motivation pictures (go to my account to see hahaha ), and know need to have cup of water on your desk
14. Study with your friends can also help you too!
15. Get enough sleep and eat healthy food!
There will be more but I can remember so sorry!
Have a nice year!
p/s: my grammar is not really good:)