Okay but we all agree Gregor and Percy Jackson would be best friends right
- Percy: Hey, I'm Percy. Son of Poseidon.
- Gregor: I'm Gregor the Overlander. Warrior, rager, son of the sun. I live in New York in a crappy apartment with my mom. My dad was missing until a little while ago.
- Percy: Dude, same. When I was twelve I found out I've basically got superpowers and had to leave my mom to go live with these crazy people to use my powers to, like, save their world, or whatever.
- Gregor: Oh, you don't even want to know my version of that story. At least I've got this old wise man to kinda mentor me.
- Percy: He wouldn't happen to be half-horse, would he? You know what, nevermind. I'm just thankful for my girlfriend, Annabeth.
- Gregor: Light-colored hair, cool-looking eyes, strategist, total badass but really temperamental? Hated you when you first met her, didn't she?
- Percy: This is crazy, man. Next thing I know you'll be telling me how you found out there's a series of really vague-sounding prophecies written about you because you're some kind of chosen one, but the prophecies never turn out the way anyone thinks, and that there's this really big one at the end that predicts your death but everyone refuses to tell you about it until it's right about to happen, so your old wise man mentor gives you this legendary sword and tells you it's got a history of bringing people sorrow and you have to go around slicing up bad guys with it on the back of a black, winged animal.
- Gregor: ... Dude.