The Marui shop had a lot of things sold out, including the ribbons I wanted. (Which they restocked THE DAY AFTER I WENT) So I at least managed to grab Akashi’s shirt. To be honest I didn’t know what the print said apart from Emperor Eye because the text was so small on the website, so I died when it said “Always Right” XD NBA collab had a lot of merch sold out too so managed to get the keychain and pen. Got Midorima and Kagami for my cafe coasters and tried a couple badges and at least managed to get Akashi and Midorima, my top 2 GoM. I also tried the Special Room-Kuroko and Kagami chapter at J-World (The attraction where you get to interact with 3D Kuroko and Kagami) and since I bought a presale ticket I got a Seirin club entry form clearfile!
I’m really disappointed in the Fandoms I’m apart of right now.
1. Mcr Fandom has gone down hill so much. A “fan” attacked the guys because they have solo careers now and are happier than being in a band. Okay so they think they are better off like that. Either support them or fuck off.
2. There’s too many fans blaming youtubers for picking favorites. I literally just saw people complaining about how jack and mark pick favorites and don’t ever talk to certain people.
If you’re going to say that, take up some facts first please. Mark and Jack probably get thousands of messages all day. Did anyone see that video of Mark opening his dms on Twitter up?? That was ridiculous. They don’t pick favorites. THEY DO NOT PICK GOD DAMN FAVORITES. Understand that they cannot reply to every single human that tries to talk to them. Can everyone hear okay??? Okay.
3. #IStandWithEthan is all fun and games until people take it too far. That girl that did the game is getting attacked by Ethan and Mark fans as well as people are spamming Phil with the hash tag.
This is ridiculous. These Fandom are better than this what the hell happened???? Why are you guys being so fucking hateful all of the sudden. Can we go back to being nice? Sharing each other’s creations or favorite moments or something. All of these Fandom are better than this. No one should be uncomfortable with the Fandom.
10. Say No to This Okay. I’ll admit it. This song is basically on this list for Maria Reynolds voice.This song is so jazzy and catchy… but woah. You just want to scream at Hamilton the entire time. Bonus points:
In Say No to This, the word ‘helpless‘ was used many times, which just makes it all the more terrible, but also the more amazing, because that is the title of Eliza and Alexander’s love song.
9. Alexander Hamilton The opening number to this work of art. Of course, it does a perfect job of mapping out the entire first seventeen years of Hamilton’s life. Themes from this song will be present throughout the entirety of the rest of this musical, so it’s a good thing it is so good.
8. Stay Alive- Reprise (It’s Quiet Uptown as well) French Class just got much harder. I can’t ever count to ten in French again. This song is just too much… I can’t do it. Listening to it makes me tear up every time. It’s Quiet Uptown just helps to accent the extreme sadness that the last song brought into our hearts. There isn’t enough to say about these songs in all truthfulness. They are pure emotion and poetry.
7. My Shot This is probably the most famous piece from the musical, and for good reason. Hamilton tells Laurens, Lafayette, Mulligan, and Burr about his big plans to join the revolution, along with their spirited inputs. Well, at least from the first three. Burr seems to be more interested in keeping it down. True to character.
6. Helpless This love song is so cute. It outlines Eliza and Hamilton’s story, soon followed by Satisfied, which we will get to later. It’s catchy and cute, perfect for dear Eliza. Cute is really the only word for it. I just am in love with it.
5. What’d I Miss Our re-introduction for act two, also introduces our very own Declaration writer, Thomas Jefferson. It relays his return from France and is just an all-around fun song. Bonus Points: ‘Sally be a lamb darling, won’t you open it’ obviously referencing how Thomas Jefferson probably had an affair with one of his slaves by the name of Sally Hemings.
4. The Room Where it Happens Aaron Burr gives a show-stopping musical number about the Dinner Table Conference. Also spurring Burr’s want to be ‘in the room where it happens’, thus tying perfectly into the next song. The voices and chorus is truly an amazing ensemble perfectly fitting of Broadway.
3. You’ll Be Back (And reprises) This, as well as the reprises What Comes Next and I Know Him, are some of the funniest parts of the entire Musical. Let’s put it this way. King George sings his Break-up song to the Americas and then slowly descends into madness afterwards. Note: ‘When you’re gone, I’ll go mad.’ Well, historically, he did. You can even hear it a little in I Know Him. Well Played Miranda. Well Played.
2. Satisfied This was my favorite right up to the ending song. It made me fall in love with Angelica. The song has a distinct sound to it that is dream-like, quite unlike anything else in the musical, likely to accent the fact that it was a flashback. Renee Elise’s voice adds so much to the song, truly making it a powerhouse of emotion.
1. Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story. I can’t say I was ready for that specific bit of crazy heartbreak. What a finale this was, tying up the themes of the play perfectly, while making it completely new as well. The inputs from Hamilton’s enemies really makes it. And having Eliza ‘put herself back in the narrative’ is just too much. I have not cried this much during a Musical since Les Miserables. There has never been a better finale to such an amazing musical.
How will the soldier trio react if they saw their wives with other guys?
Umi: “my wife can interact with people of the opposite gender without any ulterior motives that are only assumed because of heteronormativity dictating that romantic interest has to play a role at some point when two people of opposite genders are involved”
Eli: “also my wife’s certainty of her own sexuality lets me know that even if i had competition to fear, it would be not from the male side. i trust her and i know that she can handle things perfectly well on her own so i won’t intervene unless she wants me to”
<b><p></b> <b>Uni :</b> I invite you to a party your faculty organized<p/><b>Me :</b> but I don't like you....<p/><b>Uni :</b> bish I'm giving you an opportunity to get a man<p/><b>Me :</b> yeah you basically stopped me from having a social life for the past 3 months and now you want me to get in a relationship?<p/><b>Uni:</b> I don't want you to be a loser.I still got your money.This is the least I can do for you.<p/><b>Me:</b> stop spamming my inbox<p/><b>Uni:</b> You still have an exam tomorrow<p/><b>Me :</b> and I'm still f*cking tired of you. give me MY GODDAMN DIPLOMA<p/><b>Uni:</b> bish you ain't done suffering...Still 2 years before you get that piece of paper you call a degree !! But let's be real here...that "diploma" is basically your receipt for all the money you owe us.<p/><b>Me:</b> Uni... you're the worst SADISTIC ASSHOLE I EVER HEARD OF.<p/><b>Uni:</b> I still got your money ...oh...and I control your sanity too.<p/></p><p/></p>
i just unfollowed a longtime online friend of mine for tweeting "i feel like the Beatles are the most boring favorite band to have"... like we didn't talk much anymore anyway but i was just like nah i'm done. ain't nobody got time for that lol. thinking of doing a beatles spam now... anyhow thought you might appreciate that haha.
Whaaaaa? She CLEARLY doesn’t know what its like to be a massive Beatles fan. “Most boring favorite band to have”? Bahah! Okay this is what we have to celebrate our favorite band:
Countless Beatles festivals all over the world (literally) (Im actually going to another one next month yey!..Ive lost count to how many Beatles festivals ive been too tbh and they’ve all been SOOO rad)
Countless Beatles tribute bands that are extremely fun to go see, btw.
Thousands and thousands of Beatles books, documentaries, bio-pics, ect ect ect.
Amazing tribute shows like the LOVE show by Cirque Du Soleil which is entirely made up of Beatles songs. GREAT tribute, go see it if you haven’t!!
We have historical landmarks to go see in London, Germany, Liverpool, ect where The Beatles created history that is now very important to the music world, btw. And its fun to be able to fly to other countries and see these things!
We’ve got literally ALL kinds of merchandise. If you want a Beatles tooth brush, socks, undies, nail polish, you’ve got it. We even have Beatles bubbles…like?? Idk its always interesting to see all the merch that’s available to us (x
We have Paul and Ringo still doing music and still touring. Not everyone has the opportunity to see such legendary musicians live and we still get that chance (“: AND btw their shows are a spiritual experience, not even kidding.
We have one of the most largest fan bases in the world. They are known and celebrated all over the globe. It is extraordinary to meet other fans from different countries and different ages. I have friends who are 11 to friends who are 70 that are major Beatles fans. Like age doesn’t matter in this fandom. We are all just a group of people of all ages, all countries, uniting together to appreciate this band (:
And OF COURSE, we have the band itself; The Beatles. A band that is extremely interesting with SO much history and things to learn about them. A band that brought us so many new things in music history.
I feel like 100% of the people saying “Ugh being a Beatles fan is probably the lamest thing ever” or “Having the Beatles as your favorite band is boring” don’t have a bloody clue what they are talking about. I mean of course they don’t! They’ve never even been part of the Beatles community. I mean I feel sorry for them, they obviously don’t know what its like being part of this fan base. They go by what they hear from the haters and obviously are a bunch of hypocrites…no offence or anything. You should send this to the person who tweeted that, that’ll show them ;)