every once in a while my family from both sides will get together and host this big ass dinner party and it is always awkward af, my dad and mums side of the family are very at war with each other because my mums side are very conservative while my dad’s side don’t give a fuck.
So dinner rolls around everyone’s eating and I make a casual comment to my dad about how I’m going to stay at my girlfriends over the weekend because she doesn’t want to be home alone while her parents are away, dads like yeah cool what evs no sex blah blah blah, and my Nana (mums side) looks absolutely horrified when someone asks her about it she goes on this long winded rant about how I am going to hell for being a homosexual yada yada yada, my pa (mums side) chooses this moment to get up clink his glass and go “I’d like to make an offical announcement, Claudia, I’ve been cheating on you with your younger brother for 17 years, now if you would please shut up for two goddamn second we would like to continue our nice family dinner, also I’ve been meaning to ask for a divorce”
I know we all talk about little baby Bryce, but would about little baby Ohm ? I love the idea of him being cute and small but he’s pretty mature and likes to help with little kids and enjoys to color and draw and he loves to smile at everyone and protects his friends a lot and most of the time you would find him in the library helping and just
I’m a bit behind on this, but I was tagged by @seasurfacefullofclouds and @mollydruwho to share 5 things I like about myself and considering today is cold and damp and i’m cranky, I figure I could use some positivity, how ‘bout you?
1. I like that i”m open minded. I can usually see all sides of an argument.
2. I like how confident I am in who I am as a person. It was only this year that i realized how true that is. It took a long time to get here, but I really like who I am as a human being.
3. I like my voice. I don’t get to sing as much as I used to, but I got to last week and GOD I love singing.
4. I like that i have amazing friends. I know that’s not really about ~me~ but in a way it is because it shows that I have good taste in people and attract good people into my life.
5. I like that I don’t settle. If something isn’t exactly what I want, I don’t accept it. I keep going until I get what I want. It may take a long time and I may pause and take a break…sometimes for longer than I’d like….But I don’t give up. This applies to everything in my life from the right pair of shoes, to my career, to dating.
- Victor gives Yuuri Eros: Sexual Love as his Short Program, and said multiple times to seduce him with the said program. He wolf-whistled the first time Yuuri publicly performing it.
- Victor asked Yuuri what Yuuri wants him to be. Does he wants Victor to be his boyfriend? (He’ll try his best.)
- Yuuri declared in National Television that he has feelings for Victor that cannot be simply described as romantic or platonic love, it’s more than that, but Yuuri’s gonna label it as love anyway.
- They hugs multiple times. The hugs is initiated by both of them.
- Victor is only clingy to Yuuri. He still keeps personal space to people that is not Yuuri.
- They kissed. Publicly.
- Yuuri sent Victor away to see Victor’s dying dog that has been with him for years (12+ years, I think?) despite needing him to perform his best. Yuuri sacrificed his chance because he didn’t want Victor to experience not-being-there-for-your-dog’s-last-breath that happened to him last year.
- They had intense romantic reunion at the airport. “Until I retire, please take care of me.” which is equivalent to Japanese marriage proposal.
- In which Victor acknowledge it. He kissed Yuuri’s ring finger and said that he wishes Yuuri never retires.
- They exchanged rings in front of the cathedral. Later, Victor confirmed that the rings are engagement rings and they’ll get married once Yuuri wins gold.
- Yuuri looks motivated af to win the gold.
BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT NEEDS MORE CONFIRMATION THAT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER.
If you were a dragon, what would your treasure be made of? What would you be obsessively hoarding? For me it’d be art supplies and various dinosaur items. Tell me what your hoard would be in the comments or in the tags!