- Iceland: hmmmm... Den, can you buy this for me?
- Denmark: huh? No way, bro! That's too expensive!
- Iceland: Sve, can you buy this for me?
- Sweden: no. I'll make it for you for half its price.
- Iceland: Fin, can you?
- Finland: sorry, Ice~ You should try saving up your money first~
- Iceland: Nor, will you?
- Norway: nope. Sorry.
- Iceland: ... big brother, will you buy this for-
- Norway: okay.
- Denmark, Sweden, Finland: NOR DONT SPOIL HIM!!
A Utah family's cat named Sage was tortured by someone just recently, and he passed away. There's currently a reward for whoever comes forward or finds the person who did it, and the family is holding a ceremony with candles and stuff for Sage on Sunday at 4 pm, mountain time. I'm in a different state but I'll have some candles around my Bastet statue, I was wondering if you had any ideas for a sort of prayer for him (I'm pretty bad at coming up with things to say) Thank you