Alec wakes up with dread clouding the edges of his mind, the
nightmare still clinging to his thoughts. He doesn’t really remember what
happened in it, just the helplessness and fear it brought out in him. Usually
waking up like this pushes him out of balance, has him trying to shake the
lingering darkness for the entire day.
Today though, his mind clears and his body warms from the
inside out at the feeling of Magnus pressed up against his back, a steady arm
wrapping around him and resting on his stomach. Alec takes in the silence of
the early morning, the warmth of the first rays of sunlight coming through the
curtains, the presence of the man he loves, the man who loves him back, and his heart is so close to
bursting with content, with a sense of right.
Because it’s a movie aimed primarily as kids that has awesomely diverse female representation when it comes to personalities, as well as beautiful animation, explains minds and emotions and memories and all that stuff in a way children can easily understand, passes the Bechdel test in like the first ten minutes, and stresses the importance of your own personal mental and emotional health.
This is a movie with a female protagonist (who enjoys both rainbow unicorns and hockey) that tells kids that if they’re feeling out of sorts, if they’re feeling sad or angry or afraid or disgusted, that’s okay. That’s normal. And it’s telling them to speak up, to tell someone, to express what they feel, because bottling up your emotions - putting on a brave face when you really need to cry - only leads to more pain.
Inside Out teaches kids that it’s okay to feel and that is so, so, so important.
Jaemin’s probably not smiling. He missed his group’s
first triple crown.
He missed his unit’s
first ever comeback.
He missed his group performing and winning ‘Best New Male Award’ at MAMAs. He missed so many interviews. He missed his units own NCT Life. He missed his units first fansign.
Jaemin’s probably not smiling. ):
He probably hasn’t seen his friends for a while other than school, maybe they aren’t even talking as much anD wants to fite ren bc Jeno is hIS. He probably wants to feel that nice rush of adrenaline and excitement of being on stage in front of hundreds and thousands(?) of people who appreciate him a lot. He probably just wants to walk freely without feeling pain - but he’s probably sitting at home or at the doctors, trying to heal because he has no other choice other than to sit and stay still. He’s having back problems, and surely, he’s not okay. He wasn’t taken proper care of since trainee days.
even though i watched all the performances yesterday i just now thought about making a post talking about all the things i thought, so here.
- apparently the only 3 boy groups in korea are exo, bts and got7
- why do individuals do covers to group songs it just doesn’t come out well =/ all the fucking growl performances gdi
- why did moonbok do bts like ???????? i expected him to do a cover to a rapper or something like that, it just didn’t work (again, one guy doing a group song why) and honestly as someone who didn’t know him before produce and has seen so many people talking about him, i expected way more than that
- GOD BLESS TAKADA KENTA. honestly i’m so in love with this boy ;;;;;;;;;;; also i’m so happy with his song choice!!! I kinda expected him to cover teen top but i’m glad he didn’t because it wouldn’t have worked. and idk taemin fit him well and since he did a song in japanese he could focus on his singing and dancing instead of trying to learn the lyrics in korean, but since he still chose a kpop idol it worked perfectly!!! (also i have a friend who’s ult bias is taemin so i sent it to her and made her love him lmfao)
- the yuehua boys are the loves of my life i will sell my soul for each and every one of them!!!!
- also the mmo boys, rbw boys and brand new boys!!!
- god bless lee daehwi
- noh taehyun and ha sungwoon did the best performance, and you can fight me on that i don’t care.
- half of the guys who got an f weren’t as bad as they made them out to be. lee seokyu (my babyyyyyy) was a really good dancer actually, they made it sound like he was really bad but he wasn’t… also yoo jisung… and there were more i can’t remember… oh the one from topp dogg i forgot his name oops but he did a really good performance as well and i heard he was in f so like ?????
- bless yul and sancheong they were so nervous i can kinda understand why their rank was low, they can do so much better than that ;;
- i’m still upset that mnet didn’t actually show like 80% of the performances especially the mmo and rbw boys because they were so great and like wtf
- i’m sure there was more i wanted to say but i forgot now so idk
i hope the show will get better now and that it was only bad because they had so many performances and couldn’t show all of them (though i think they could have showed more and only start the practice of pick me in ep 3 like i think it was with the girls right?)
How do I have such smart and talented and amazing and kind and beautiful friends, I don’t understand, I scroll through my dash and I talk to you all and I don’t get it. How does this happen that there are so many amazing people in this fandom and my life? I don’t understand how I got lucky enough to know you all.
one moment to be bitter since it’s late and im a petty bitch who never forgets: i’m so glad i’m doing well in fandom, making tons of great friends and mutuals and followers and my fics are doing well and i’m working with cool artists to inspire each other and i hope everyone who hates me is salty about my success bc guess what?? i’m only gonna keep climbing. i’m on a rollercoaster that only goes up.
“Cas, I’m not going to calm down! This is not cool. Not cool at all, you hear?”
“You’re exaggerating. Once the storm is over, we’ll be able to get out of here.”
Dean groaned and sank down on the couch, kicking off his shoes.
“Do you even hear yourself right now, Castiel Novak? Once the storm is over. How long is that gonna take? Two days? Two weeks? Two months? Two ye-”
“Until tomorrow, if the weatherman is right.” Castiel calmly said, sitting down next to Dean. He grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. “We have a TV connection, Dean, it’s not that bad. We’re just not allowed to go out in the storm tonight.”