- Robert: Do you think if I got myself locked up, they would let us share a cell?
- Aaron: Like that's ever gonna happen. All the stuff you do, you just get away with it.
- Robert: Yeah, must have been born lucky.
- Aaron: Or jammy. But seriously though, you will be careful, won't you? No one to watch your back while I'm in here. (buzzer)
- Robert: Feels like I've only been here five minutes.
- Aaron: Tell me about it. You'll come back soon, yeah?
- Robert: Like you have to ask. (reaches under the table, touches his knee) Seriously, seeing you, it means everything.
- Aaron: I know. Same here. I'd better be going, yeah?
- Robert: You'll be okay?
- Aaron: I'll be fine. Stop worrying. I'll see ya. (gets up, runs into Jase) Ooh!
- Jason: Sorry about that, mate. You good?
- Aaron: Yeah, you?
- Jason: Never been better. It's turning into a really interesting day.
People just don't get that sometimes I do things that I know will make me physically worse, but I need to be happy just like everyone else, so I'll do them anyway. If trampolining for my friends birthday is what I decide to do, I have already worked out I won't be able to do anything for the next few days, but I just want to have fun! Stop interfering with my health decisions please