Preference #4 - You Give Him A Massage
- Author's Note: Requested by anon! Sorry for taking forever!
- Ashton Irwin: You walked in from a long day at work to see Ashton making dinner, a cheesy smile on his face. He wasn't a fantastic cook but on days where you worked long hours and he was home, he really tried. Tonight was spaghetti. "Hey, doesn't smell half bad," you grinned, setting down your bag on the kitchen counter before sauntering over to him. You wrapped your arms around his waist and tiptoed to place a kiss on his neck. "Thanks, this website is pretty easy to follow," he said, mixing the noodles. "Why don't you change into something comfortable, it should be ready soon," he suggested. You were always amazed at how lucky you'd gotten with Ashton; he really proved his love to you. You quickly changed into a pair of yoga sweats and one of his holey t-shirts and put your hair into a messy bun. By the time you were back into the kitchen, there was two plates of pasta set at the table and Ashton was taking garlic bread out of the oven. You grinned and sat down to have dinner. After a wonderful dinner, you felt the need to spoil Ashton as he had done. You promised him to wash the dishes and stood up, standing behind him as he sat in the chair. You started to massage his shoulders, and felt him wither beneath you. "That tickles," he giggled, only prompting you to keep going. "Y/N, stop," Ashton managed between giggles. "I just wanna give you a massage!" You laughed.
- Michael Clifford: "Can we do that too?!" Michael asked, ecstatic. You looked at the TV screen and then back to him, shaking your head fast. "No, there's no way I'm standing on your back! I'd break you" You protested, but he turned to look at you with those sad puppy dog eyes. You narrowed your eyes at him and shook your head again. "Y/N please? I've been so stressed and," he did his puppy eyes again, trying to guilt trip you, and succeeding. "If I kill you, your family isn't allowed to sue, okay?" you joked. Michael just nodded his head excitedly and you playfully rolled your eyes as he lay on the floor on his stomach. Nervous, you paced around the room, all while staring at his back. "Y/N! Hurry up before I fall asleep!" He joked and you finally mustered up the courage. Biting your lip, you yelped as you tried to regain your balance standing on his back. "Fuuuuuuuuck, Y/N, that feels so nice," Michael was basically moaning beneath you. You smiled; you loved to please him and make him happy. "Walk on it!" You did as he instructed, slowly, your nerves disappearing. "See, it's not thaaat bad," Michael teased you. Finally, you got off his back and helped him to his feet. "Your turn?" he asked, amusement in his eyes. "Oh hell no, Clifford, that look is terrifying," you joked.
- Calum Hood: "Arghhhh" Calum slammed the door as he walked in, clearly upset. "What's wrong with you," you laughed, which only earned you a glare. "Just because they're fucking single they don't understand. All they wanna do is party and go out and do these fucking appearances at clubs and shit. I don't get time with you as it is." A part of you was touched this fight was over you, but you didn't want to be the reason for a drift between the band. "Calum, we spend enough time together. Albeit, I wish we could spend more, but I know what I signed up for when I said yes to dating you. I don't mind," you reassured him, leading him to the couch. "Yes, I get that. You're fucking amazing for that, but it's not what I want. I want this. You and me and this flat and staying in and not faking a fucking smile for a party I don't want to be at!" Calum said, exasperated. You thought about it for a second, and came up with a solution. "So let's spend time together right now. Let's get comfy and I'll give you a massage - you're clearly stressed," you laughed, "And we can play monopoly, or you can teach me to play poker, or the guitar, or something, let's make the most of your night off, yeah?" Calum took a deep breath and nodded. He leaned over and kissed your forehead. He kept his lips there for a second and just held you. "I lucked out with a girl like you, once they find their Y/N, the boys will get it." You grinned like crazy and interlocked your fingers. "Yes, and until then, we'll make the best of this time. I'll go to your appearances if that's what you want, take care of you when you're drunk, dance with you.. I'll make sure that smile isn't being fake." You squeezed his hand, making him a promise. "I love you, Y/N,... Now, about that massage."
- Luke Hemmings: "I wanna cash this in!" Luke yelled out. He was in his room and you were in the living room, setting up a movie for your date night. These days, it was hard to go out, and so you tried to stay inside and enjoy your time together. "Cash what in?" you called back, confused. Within seconds, your tall gangly boyfriend appeared, carrying a small piece of paper. He handed it to you and you looked it over. It was part of one of the first gifts you gave Luke when you two started dating. It was during your pinterest phase; you'd decided to make him a little "coupon book" full of things like "Good for one movie night with a movie of your choosing" or, the one he was cashing in now, "Good for one back massage from your amazing girlfriend." You laughed and nodded, "Well, sit down then," you smiled at him. "Wait really? I was joking, I mean, you don't have to, Y/N" This only caused you to giggle more. "I wrote the coupon book, Luke, it was my gift to you, I got this." Luke sat on the couch, grinning like an idiot as you started massaging his back. You used your palms, then turned your hands into fists and pounded on his back. "Did you go to massage school or something, Y/N?" your boyfriend asked, grinning. "No...." you laughed, "but I'm glad you're enjoying this babe," you smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek.