For the ship thing, Hinanami and BoeyXMae, please.
Hinanami is here!
- Who asks the other on dates: Mae when she finally decides Boey will sit on his hands forever if she doesn’t.
- Who is the bigger cuddler: Boey, a fireplace, book and cuddling is the perfect evening for him.
- Who initiates holding hands more often: Boey, he likes the texture and size of her hands against his.
- Who remembers anniversaries: Mae, Boey gets caught up in his studies too often.
- Who is more possessive: …Boey maybe? I can’t see either being too possessive tbh.
- Who gets more jealous: Mae, her support with Celica suggested she has a bit of green-eyed worry when “girlier” girls are around.
- Who is more protective: Mae teasingly, in a “well I have better spells so I need to look out for you!” way.
- Who is more likely to cheat: Given their epilogues imply they stay single for the rest of their lives if the other dies, I don’t see this as even a thought in their minds.
- Who initiates sexy times the most: Mae definitely.
- Who dislikes PDA the most: I don’t think either would really be bothered by it.
- Who kills the spider: Boey, while Mae makes “ew” noises in the background. He remarks it’s funny she can kill a Necrodragon while still being afraid of spiders.
- Who asks the the other to marry them: Boey, probably in the middle of an argument
- Who buys the other flowers or gifts: I actually don’t think either would be too showery with presents, they were raised in a Priory, and that place seems kinda non-materialistic.
- Who would bring up possibly having kids: Mae, she really wants them.
- Who is more nervous to meet the parents: Mae by default, I don’t think she ever mentions hers, while I know Boey’s are still around.
- Who sleeps on the couch when the other is angry: Boey, and he takes a bunch of books with him.
- Who tries to make up first after arguments: Mae.
- Who tells the other they love them more often: Even, they always say it after a fight to reassure each other.