Fluffy Steve Headcanons
When you need to be cared for and pampered not only physically, but emotionally, Steven Grant Rogers is your man.
- Steve would come home and find you on the couch, curled into a little ball and his heart would immediately ache at the sight.
- He’d quietly slide off his jacket and kick off his boots before making his way to you. He’d crouch in front of your face and cup your cheek lovingly, giving you a hopeful smile. “Bad day today, angel?” when you nodded, he’d give your forehead a kiss before telling you to stay put.
- When he returned, Steve would have a mountain of blankets in his arms. He’d have the big, fluffy quilt you normally slept on, the giant comforter from the spare room and of course, the Captain America themed bed set you gave him for his birthday.
- He’d cover you with the blankets, making sure his baby doll was completely warm under the layers because Steve knows exactly what its like to be cold and just the thought of you feeling a single chill was more than he could handle.
- “Alright, dollface, what’ll it be? Hot chocolate or tea?”
- Whichever one you picked, Steve would spend every second making it just the way you liked. (the man has an eidetic memory and you bet your ass he put it to good use! ;)
- He’d come back holding your favorite mug in his hands and give you a cheeky grin. “Careful, kiddo. It’s hot.”
- Stevie would sink into the couch and gently place his arm around you, pulling you into his chest and it would feel so good. Steve’s such a big guy and he’d joke that he was your very own personal heater. If your feet were cold, he’d chuckle and let you warm them with his.
- He’d let you pick your favorite movie/TV show, no matter what kind it was because dammit, if his girl wants to watch something like Bad Girl’s Club, then that’s what she’ll get!
- Throughout the movie/episode, he’d shift you both until you were lying on top of him comfortably. And he would absentmindedly run his fingers along your hair, massaging your scalp gently as if you were the most fragile thing in the world to him.
- When it was over, he’d softly tell you stories of the old days.
- “You know, when we were in high school, Bucky and I tried to sneak out of my house and see The Wizard of Oz, but my pants ended up getting caught the fence right outside my house. My ma had to take me to the doctor because the wedgie was so bad-”
- “Steve, oh my god!”
- The sound of your laughter would fill him with so much love because it was his favorite sound in the world. He never told you, but during the many wars he’s fought and hardships he’s been through, that was the only thing that kept him alive.
- Noticing your eyes drooping, he’d sit you both up and hold his arms out for you. And of course, you get to be carried because Steve secretly loves it, no matter how childish it may seem.
- He’d carry you back to the bed and you’d notice that he had already laid out your favorite pajamas for you. (He was always a couple steps ahead when it came to you.)
- He’d dress you himself, giving you little winks whenever he got close to what he called his “favorite places” but although he tried to hide it, he’d blush and the old Steve would come out once again.
- “You know you’ve seen me nude before, right?”
- “That was my evil twin, Reve Stogers.”
- Sleep wouldn’t come quickly this time for either of you because although you were both adults, you found that your love for each other brought out so many childish things, too.
- You’d definitely initiate the pillow fight, which occurred every night.
- And Steve being the gent he was, he’d let you win. Sometimes ;)
- But when sleep did come, you’d be wrapped in Steve’s arms, listening to his deep, raspy sleepy voice.
- “You know I love you, right?” He’d yawn before nuzzling his face into your shoulder.
- “Yep.” You’d reply, kissing his hand. “To the end of line, Stevie.”
( @papermoon2719 I hope this was okay! You deserve the best fluff!) <3