MBTI And Your 7 Deadly Sins
Ok so I thought this would be a little… fun thing to do, so here’s the deal, state your type and then list in order where the 7 Deadly Sins fall for you, with a little note on the side explaining why (because just listing your sins is boring). Then at the end Tag from 5 to 10 different people or tag yourself, and let the party begin.
1. Gluttony: I just really love food, I love the taste of food, I love eating food, and I often follow my cravings… which is probably why I am in the shape that I am in, because as soon as I crave something I just… I need to devour it immediately. Should I hold back? Yeah probably… and I try, but sometimes temptation gets the best of me… especially pastry sweets… oh man.
2. Wrath: So I don’t… “Speak” my feelings I show them, or react to them, and since Wrath is pretty much an emotional thing when you think about it, it would make sense that it would make this high in the list. Now most of the time my anger is either bottled up, or I go somewhere to pout/sulk until some one snaps me out of… there are times when I can lash out… mostly verbally because I tell you… that… that Fi… it can be vicious. Now mind you most of the people around me have stated that at those times it’s more of a righteous anger… but still Wrath none the less.
3. Sloth: Is… is this really a surprise? I mean I know I’m not as productive as I’d like to be, I know I’m not as organized as I’d like to be… and I tend to procrastinate… a lot… like a lot a lot… Even the things I feel are important I tend to procrastinate on… so yeah kinda wish this was lower on the list… but it’s not.
4. Envy: I have a little issue envying others… not necessarily what they have, that doesn’t really matter, what matters is often how they’re able to focus on either one thing… go after one dream, be in shape, have a better wit… so what I’m saying is I envy the personality of others before I go rambling on… and sometimes I envy what they’ve obtained due to how their personality is able to get them to those areas where they are able to… have what they do. I try not to… buuut it’s there.
5. Pride: Everyone has this somewhere on their list… and for me it’s lower, not going to lie, when I know something or am able to do something others aren’t… I can get a little arrogant and it can show… Of course there is that issue of taking pride in your work… while also not falling into being prideful… which is always tricky, but yeah… to the people who don’t think INFPs can’t be arrogant, amongst several other things… well let’s just say they can be as prideful as anyone else.
6. Greed: So most of the time I try to be selfless, but there are times when I can be incredibly selfish… like when it comes to my time itself… or when I buy things I want and ignore whether or not somebody else may want something as well, which I do try and take into consideration and I do tend to feel bad about it afterwards… but generally I do things based on self first before I focus on others.
7. Lust: I only… slightly know what this feels like… slightly… I mean normally Lust is referred to when it comes to sex or other pleasureful activities that may send the body through euphoria… but I only know what this is like in the realm of imagination, I haven’t really had a chance to experience it all that much myself… or maybe I have and I’m just not aware of it.