LET’S TALK ABOUT AMY POEHLER!!!
I mean, first, she was so sad. So sad. Like I feel really bad that she had to entertain us because she wants to lock herself in her room just like the rest of the world. But she was still so funny and wonderful and I just love her so much.
- She was hilarious and sweet and encouraging to girls and telling us to work hard and surround ourselves with positive people and I just feel very inspired
- She was so PUMPED when Parks and Rec was brought up. She loves that show, man
- If she could have played a different character on Parks and Rec it’d be Andy because she loves Christ Pratt. She’s play him by killing Chris and wearing his face.
- She wishes someone would start a show called “SHHHHHH” where people of color sit white people down and explain why the things they do are racist. And every time the white person says “But I-” the person of color says “SHHHHHHHH!”
- She’d like an aestroid to come down and kill us all before Janurary. That’d be cool.
- “Speed round of questions. What’s your spirit animal?” “No, that’s racist.”
- She’s very short. Did you guys know that???? Cause I did NOT
- OK there’s so much more that I can’t remember now but I’m gonna leave you with this:
- “What similarities do you have to Leslie?” “Well, I’m generally a pretty positive person *quietly* except right now…”
- She keeps trying to think about how Leslie would handle this, and she would hunker down, gather her people, and get to work. And she says she’s too angry at the moment to do that. But let me tell you, there’s a reason that when I think of Amy Poehler, I imagine Leslie. She’s all the good parts of Leslie, and we deserve her SO MUCH RIGHT NOW