Finally, there are robots robot boyfriends who wear each other’s clothes. (Clothes? Pieces?)
I’m sorry this one too so long, since most of you know I’ve been dealing with chained concussions on and off for over a year. Still, this was such a joy to do, because Zenyatta is my sweet boy - and now looks like General Grievous’ jedi cousin.
Genji looks a bit odd to me still, and don’t even get me started on how Zenyatta taught him to float… But I took a fair amount of artistic liberties with their designs since neither of them have full reference for the parts of their bodies that aren’t covered? It’s like they planned this.
An anon asked me for some french things to watch on netflix, so I hope this list is helpful. A * next to the name means that it’s originally in french instead of being dubbed.
1. A lot of Netflix Originals seem to be dubbed in a lot of languages, so check some of those out!
2. Marguerite*- Movie. A rich 1920s singer with a horrible voice performs for audiences. People seem to actually like her. I haven’t watched this one, but it’s on my to be watched list
3. Diary of a Chambermaid*- Movie. A fairly well to do woman works as a maid for a couple in rural France. The mistress has crazy demands and the master kind of wants to have sex with her.
4.He Even Has Your Eyes*- Movie. A well to do black couple adopts a white baby. Some people are outraged. This movie is my all time favorite! It’s super funny and just amazing. The end made me cry
5. Gilmore Girls: A Year In the Life- TV show but each episode is 90ish minutes. A follow up to the original Gilmore Girls that is actually dubbed in french! Super good!
6. Miraculous Ladybug*- TV show. A cartoon about two teenage superheroes in Paris. It’s super cute and, even though it’s a cartoon, very entertaining. Plus the French is pretty easy, so you can follow it
7. The Good Place- TV show. A woman wakes up dead and in “The Good Place”, which is where good people go when they die. The only problem is that she’s not that good.
8. Fuller House- TV show. The next generation of Full House
9. Jessica Darling’s It List- Movie. This is a kids movie, but I actually really really liked it for some reason. It’s about a girl who is just starting 7th grade and trying to be popular, even though she actually just wants to be herself.
10. Be Somebody- Movie. A singer and a wanna be artist team up in the artist’s small town after the singer decides he want a break from fame. Really sweet and cute