1. this might seem obvious, but wash your pants too. if ur like me and rewear those same leggings for 3-4 days in a row AND wear thongs or lace undies or bikini cut or really any underwear… just fucking wash your jeans trust me.
2. seriously just use moisturizer. ik ur reading this and just had a thought starting with “but…” girl there is no excuse for you not to. i’m a greasy ass italian bitch who sweats every fucking day and the right moisturizer changed the game for me.
3. be patient with skin products/regimes. shit doesn’t change overnight, but it works. although if you do experience redness or dryness stop using that product immediately.
4. just go to the doctor. if you have insurance or are still on a parent’s insurance, visit the doctor any time there’s even the slightest issue. they can help with mental health as well as physical health fyi.
5. treat the doctor like your best friend. don’t hold back. if your pussy hurts, speak the fuck up. if you’re smoking hella weed and it’s causing u issues, just tell them. some of them can be assholes but generally speaking they’re really there to help and will appreciate the honesty.
6. don’t freak out over a pimple. this isn’t just a “ohh ur still beautiful!!” thing it’s also a “the more u think about it, the more you’ll subconsciously touch it, the more it’ll get irritated” thing.
7. excercise. walk. get out in the air. offer to go grocery shopping with ur parents. walk around the block. exert yourself just a tiny bit every day, you’ll sleep better.
8. if your sleep schedule is off, don’t try to pull an all nighter to fix it. you will fail. work it back up to a normal time hour by hour daily.
9. busty ladies, invest in a nice bralette or other wireless bra from an online vendor. i’m a size 38F so finding them in stores can be tricky but they’re worth it. on days where i wanna just be casual and comfy but like yaknow in a cute sexy way, they’re perfect.
10. be confident & be unique! don’t sweat it if u are or aren’t atm, just find the things about yourself that make you YOU and go fucking HARD on that one thing (or few things). don’t be afraid to stand out, but also don’t be afraid to be misunderstood.
11. soap. cleanser. exfoliator (twice a week MAX). toner. moisturizer. in that order.
12. go to a movie alone. pretend nobody else is in the theater. react like you would at home watching a movie on netflix (with your parents or roommates home so that u don’t talk loudly in a theater).
13. go vegan. even if you don’t care about animals (lord knows i don’t), it’ll encourage you to eat better by boxing out bad foods. somebody brings in cookies to work? tell them you can’t have any cause you’re vegan. they’ll respect it or fear you’ll start ranting to them if they push you anymore.
14. go a little while without shaving your pussy, see what happens. if you don’t like it, shave it again and you’ll have a smoother-than-normal downstairs :)
15. have a go-to mindfullness place. an image in your head that doesn’t remind you of anything that causes worry. mine is an imaginary field in the middle of a forest, and i pretend i’m a big grizzly bear feeling the grass on my back. try to really make this image come to life in your mind. think of this when you’re suffering from insomnia, when you’re panicking, when you’re sad, when you’re alone.
16. speaking of depression tips! go buy a journal right now. when you’re having a meltdown, open up the journal and start listing things you love. this includes (but is definitely not limited to) mundane things like socks or hardwood floors. it forces you to be in a mindset that thinks positively about things and simultaneously reminds you of the good in the world.
17. are you sad? put on fun/goofy music and deep clean your room.
18. wash your pillowcases you dirty bitch. i know you drool in your sleep. and your nasty face is rubbing all on it all the food you ate today is just rubbing all over that motherfucker ew just wash your pillowcase.
19. hate prepping for extended-family holiday visits? ask for lush spa giftcards for christmas. and if they think that’s too impersonal, just tell them to order whatever at all from their website. you can’t really go wrong with lush products.
20. make a playlist that makes you feel sexy and put it on. listen, dance and wiggle in your bed or chair, and then masturbate for the best nut of your life!
21. do rituals. something that makes you feel like you’re in control of the universe. it can be as simple as lighting a candle and thinking really hard about the same sentence over and over. it’s hella empowering.
22. binge watch 2 shows at once. one for comedy/lighthearted fun and another that’s maybe more serious but something you’ve wanted to see for a while. switch them out as you see fit.
23. listen to audiobooks! find a use for them, whether it’s sleeping, walking around, or just mindless daily tasks.
24. don’t over caffeinate if you are prone to anxiety. if your absolute maximum is 4 cups of coffee per diem, start replacing your regular daily coffee intake (let’s say it’s two cups) with 4 cups of black tea. don’t drink any caffeine after 6 unless it’s a special occasion.
25. nobody is staring at you. and if they are, it’s because they’re trying to fully process all the uniqueness that they see in you, and that’s a good thing. no exceptions.
What are with all these asks about how you're not perfect😂 like,,, where did that come from? People are hating on mistakes that u make even though you make very few and you always fix them? Like??? I really don't understand why people try and find literally anything that you're doing wrong and use it against you when you're such a good person? And you're sensitive to other people's issues? You dont have to post this publicly if you dont want more of this on your blog.
Hahah awwww first, if you’re asking about the previous ask, I honestly don’t think they meant any harm by it! And I also don’t know what everyone has been through in their lives, and truly I think its important to recognize when I’ve done something wrong. Maybe an ask is asked strongly, but I just assume it’s for good reason and I deserve the treatment. I don’t know if that’s a healthy way of thinking, maybe I have to work on that lol. BUT people like you swoop on up here and offer a beautiful message and that means the world to me, truly. So thank you for bearing with me as I continue to work on things I need to work on.
“Now I ain’t TELLIN yo bitch ass again. Next time you call me junior you gon be poppin lockin and grindin your way to this ass whoopin. I hope the fuck you do tel jaebum bc he ain’t gon save you next time lil bitch, try me. "Hit the stage” headass next thing u gon be hittin is the floor after I drop kick yo ass into the next comeback. don’t even try talkin back to me imma slap the fuck up outta u. legs so long u bout ta take 3 steps n ya outta here, keep cryin imma give you somethin to cry about now fix ya face before I fix it for u"
Isn’t Jesus so great? He really is such a loving Father. He’s the perfect combination of conviction and Grace. He will lovingly convict us, and show us what areas of our life need fixing. At the same time, He does it in a way that reminds us that He loves us unconditionally. He’s such a God of balance. I struggle trying to love people even through their flaws, and as much as I want to stay consistent, I fall short all the time. He never does. He can do it all. He holds all things together with perfect peace. He knows what He is doing and He holds my whole world together. I’m in great hands!