8 Must-Watch Movies & Shows on Netflix
Feeling bored on a warm summer night? Snuggle up in a blanket, grab a cup of coffee and make Netflix your date for the night.
- Stuck in Love - This movie has possibly some of the best actors all combined into one. Starring Logan Lerman and Lily Collins along with Nat Wolff and Liana Liberato, this isn’t your typical love story. There is romance but with that comes hard moments that they have to overcome in their lives.
- Supernatural - If you have never seen Supernatural, you have to as soon as possible. Literally close this tab and go watch it right now! This is my all time favorite show. With 9 seasons so far and renewed for a 10th season, there’s a reason why it has so many viewers. Who doesn’t love the protagonists Sam & Dean that save the world fighting monsters? Beware this show is rollercoaster of emotions.
- American Horror Story - Okay, this show is a little bit on the creepy side so if you are not a fan of scary things or get scared way too easy while watching scary movies, this show is not for you. On the other hand those who are scary-movie fanatics, have to watch this show. It has me literally glued to the TV while watching. It is super intense and what I love is that each season has a different theme but the same cast stars in it. Oh and what more can I say, one of the main reasons I watch it is because the unbelievably gorgeous Evan Peters.
- Gossip Girl - Based in NYC’s upper east side, this show is everything. It revolves around the lives of teenagers who have it all, and two siblings who don’t and strive to become part of their clique. I can literally re watch old episodes and never get tired of watching it. There is a lot of drama that comes with this show, it can make you laugh and cry and wish you had their life. Also basically everyone dates each other throughout a point in the show.
- Clueless - This movie is like the 90’s version of Mean Girls. If you feel like watching a chick flick, this is it. Cher will become your fashion icon after watching this film and you’ll fall in love with Paul Rudd. Cher, the protagonist, along with her best friend Dionne make it their life mission to transform a new girl, Tai and make her as popular as they are. At the end of this movie, you will catch yourself saying AS IF !
- Bates Motel - A prequel to the 1960’s film Psycho, this show is about Norman Bates a teenager, and his mother Norma Bates starting a new life after the mysterious death of Norma’s husband. They move to White Pine Bay, Oregon after Norma buys a motel there. Norma is very protective of Norman and they have this abnormal relationship. Norma knows about a mental illness Norman has where he has blackouts and he kills people but doesn’t remember and she decides to keep it a secret from him and everyone else. Moving to White Pine Bay doesn’t do much help because the past comes back to haunt.
- New Girl - Oh wow basically this show is a series of funny gifs you see on your tumblr dashboard. You will fall in love with the whole cast. It is based in L.A when Jess a teacher, moves into a loft with three other guys. The show shows their complicated lives and troubles and the crazy stuff they get into. You will become very familiar with the DOUCHEBAG JAR.
- The Walking Dead - This show is action packed and will keep you on your toes. In a apocalyptic world, where zombies have invaded, live a small group of people who are fighting for their lives. Their leader Rick Grimes makes tough decisions, to keep everyone safe. Throughout each season they grow stronger,closer to each other, and they go through many horrible things, and troubles but they combat everything in order to survive.
Photographer: Emily Keenan