hi loves! i have been away for ages (sorry!) - so here is a very overdue life update:
- i couldn’t be happier to have the boy back in the states! we are all settled into our new apartment - we’ve been cooking loads, sitting outside at night on our little balcony, reading by the fire…
- i’m still ballet-obsessed. i’m thinking of starting to blog more about my classes, workouts, etc. on here - maybe some pictures&videos, so i can look back and see my progress one day!
- today i had two classes and my legs are in bits. i am actually going to be in a performance in april - we are doing a degas ballet and i have actual rehearsals beginning next week (who would have thought at the age of 24, i’d be in a ballet - but hey, why not??)
- work is really hectic. i still haven’t been seeing the results i’d like and its been frustrating. i’m honestly feeling burnt out with it at the moment, but i plan on just plugging away at it and hoping that things will start to look up soon.
- the boy and i are home for the weekend to spend time with my family and so i am drinking a glass of wine with my mom, with my dog at my feet, while it rains outside :)
- on thursday this week, we are going to charleston, south carolina for my cousin’s wedding! i’ve never been and heard its charming - so i’m pumped about that
that’s about it for now. hope everyone is doing well x