1. We had to take the kids on a canoe trip and I jokingly tipped our canoe to scare you and oh shit we both just fell in the lake.
2. There’s a bird in my cabin and you brought a broom and a nerf gun to get it out?!
3. You were supposed to be helping me with the Arts and Crafts activity, and since you copped out to sleep I’m gonna cover you in glitter glue.
4. We were on a hike and I lost a kid so please help me.
5. You and I are kitchen staff, and we’ve already done prep–did you just throw an egg at me? Oh you are so on!
6. Listen I know the ghost story was fake, but I’m gonna sleep in your cabin tonight so you aren’t scared.
7. We just found some kids making out when were patrolling and why would tell them the place where we make out?!
8. I know this is just a game of Capture The Flag, but I’m on team red so don’t talk to me until this is over.
9. Everyone at camp gets nicknames, even the counsellors and ours happen to be a iconic duo and everyone wants to know why.
10. You were making friendship bracelets with the campers and one of them made ones for us…with beads in the shape of hearts…
11. You suggested singing songs around the campfire, since when can you sing–wait you have a guitar too?!
12. You asked me to help you bring the Kayaks to the shore and I swear I didn’t mean to hit you with an ore…twice.
13. I told you that I haven’t had a s'more before and you called me a fake counsellor before dragging me over to the bonfire.
14. I tried to scare the older kids on the hike, but you got scared too and sucker punched me.
15. We forgot to lock the back door to the kitchen and oh my god that’s a lot of raccoons.