OP 856: a few thoughts
- Chopper’s reaction to Sanji and Luffy fighting and Nami’s sad pouty face get to me
- And we might learn Capone’s plan soon.
- About Bobbin, I think Capone or his crew shot him. The only option that comes to mind is Pudding, if she is actually acting evil but is helping Sanji… it’s not as likely but still.
- The Vinsmokes are gross, let’s not redeem them (except for Reiju). At least let Sanji kick Judge’s ass, if anything.
- I mean, it’s pretty obvious that Oda is making them do and say horrible things, so I hope it’s more of a “Sanji is better than all of them in every way” thing rather than a redemption.
- I wanted to point this little detail out, I haven’t really seen anyone mention it yet:
What’s with that? Pudding? Or even the homies think Sanji deserved better?
- I really hope Toei does a good job with the scenes between Luffy and Sanji, the fight and now this meeting. This whole scene was just really good and very emotional.
- The parallels with Sanji’s mom couldn’t have been more obvious, but it just works so well.
- I’m so happy witht their conversation in general. First Sanji starts all rational with his reasons for not leaving but Luffy sees right through him and he finally lets it all out, which he really needed honestly.
Also everyone beats Sanji this arc.
- And finally, I just… love this part so much?
Luffy is like “duh, well of course you want to save everyone. That’s just you, isn’t it?”
And Sanji’s face says a lot too, once again he is told that being kind and caring is just who he is. First Reiju, now his captain.
- One Piece, Wedding Crashers edition!