We have a lot of headcnons about the boys taking care of Candy, in her period, when she is sick, and everything else, BUT, what if it was the other way around? Like, how would the boys feel/react to Candy taking care of them, when their sick, or having a really bad time? ~LOVE YOUR BLOG! you know you are amazing~
Thanks anon, I haven’t been feeling overly well lately because I’m just so slow ?? heckm I tried - enjoy.
- Likes being babied by Candy in general, but not taken care of.
- Too independent. Doesn’t want for someone else to watch over him *again* too much.
- Very easy to make him sick being so vulnerable to his allergies.
- Doesn’t ask Candy for much, usually water or a blanket.
- Best to give him tissue boxes, never just ‘tissues’.
- “It’s been a few hours but it’s felt like days already…I’m -sneeze- tired of this.” Complains sometimes.
- Sneezes a lot. Beware, he’s such a sick guy.
- (Obviously) takes a week or more for him to get better.
- Takes a while to get used to Candy taking care of him. Not very into seeing her work and him doing nothing.
- Will make it up to her, whether she likes it or not.
- Feels useless? Although he’s just sick he doesn’t like being put down. Especially by some sickness.
- Probably tries to do things himself while Candy isn’t looking.
- Tries his best not to kiss her on the lips, would hate to see her sick.
- Likes binge watching T.V with Candy, it’s some way to have entertainment.
- Not intimate when he’s sick, he’s not risking it.
- It’s not hard to make him sick nor is it easy, he avoids some things to keep himself from being sick.
- Usually irritated when he’s sick. Like damn some bacteria took him doWN
- Feels so relieved that Candy is there. Someone is there to care for him.
- Doesn’t mind if she works. If she feels like it, he’s alright with it, though he’d rather her not overwork herself.
- Usually contracts fevers. Asks for a lot of baggy clothing.
- Kisses her sometimes, usually on the forehead or dangerously close by her lips.
- Asks for Demon to be elsewhere so he doesn’t get sick.
- Gets better in a few days. This boy isn’t having this mess.
- “Hmm…I would kiss you but I guess I shouldn’t, now should I?” Rowls her up by teasing her.
- Wears a ponytail most of the time not to get too hot.
- Hopes inside that Candy doesn’t burn the soup since he can’t be the one getting up to make it (this time).
- Spends the majority of his day on the couch in front of a fan.
- Hates that he can’t be intimate with Candy without paying a price.
- Would take advantage of his ‘sick people privileges’ but then again…what privileges? He’s so ufking sick.
- Isn’t easy to make sick, he’s grown up at a farm he’s learned how to avoid somethings.
- Happy that Candy helps him but he never asks for too much.
- Tries to do things himself, usually getting a cup of water or something small.
- Disappointed that he can’t pet Cuddles. Worried he’ll make her sick.
- Asks if Candy needs anything, he actually tries to help her back.
- “I’m glad you’re here for me…I don’t want to ask for too much.” is still *very* honest about his opinions.
- Very good at hiding his pain, but he usually makes little noises about it.
- Wishes he could kiss Candy ?? Best he can do is give her a forehead kiss.
- Gets cold easily. He’s worn so much thick clothing it’s like his body just freezes up.
- Always looks for signs about how Candy is with taking care of him.
- Probably overthinks too much about Candy than the sickness itself.
- Usually gets better in about a week or less. Luckily, it doesn’t take long.
- Sleeps a lot, which probably relieves Candy that she doesn’t have to do as much.
- Actually likes being sick. For once he has a real excuse to be playing a lot of games.
- Doesn’t really care if Candy takes care of him ?? He’s fine just laying in bed all day.
- Only time he hates being sick is when he cramps, then he can’t focus.
- One thing he doesn’t like would have to not be kissing Candy.
- Always forgets (or just never cares) that he can’t kiss Candy.
- “I don’t understand why almost everyone always hates being sick. You’ve just gotta learn the advantages…” likes being sick more than he doesn’t.
- Easy to make him sick, seeing that he has SUCH a sucky sleep schedule.
- Sweats a lot, there’s almost never a time he doesn’t. Usually contracts fevers.
- Likes to play games/watch movies with Candy, small - but fun activities.
- Will never take medicine. He hates the taste of it.
- Doesn’t like swallowing pills, so, that won’t work either.
- Usually gets better in about a week or more.
- Will refuse to nap until Candy naps with him.
- Never asks for much since he doesn’t feel like he needs much.
- Rarely ever gets sick. He’s always active/healthy to avoid it and because he just wants to be.
- Not used to being sick like, he hurts a lot, he didn’t ask for this.
- Tries not to ask Candy for a lot but ends up doing that anyways.
- Contracts colds the most. He’s used to being hot after his workouts but like ?? Colds are a different story.
- Feels so happy that Candy is there. Like anyone would.
- Gets better in about a few days. Thank goodness he’s healthy already.
- Scared of pills. He’ll take them if he has to but at the same time he hates the thought of choking on them.
- Knows he shouldn’t feel bad asking Candy for help but he tries his best to avoid asking her for too much.
- Can’t sleep alone. He usually asks for Candy to sleep with him.
- Always remembers that he can’t kiss her, as sucky as it is.
- “If I could change it I would but, then again -sneeze- I can’t.” Accepts his fate the fact he just can’t.
- Usually wants/likes to cuddle with Candy, just her laying on him makes him feel better.