can you do more hs au? like maybe them telling each other how they feel/ the first day of school with them as a couple?
here’s the fun thing, after what me and sam call The Scene and The Morning After (see link above), we pretty much fade out on how we wanted this to go down. everything is scattered bullshittery and future plans.
tl;dr: them as a couple is barely any different with them as tutor-student.
too long wanna read anyway:
- neil and andrew begin getting more and more affectionate, which is hard to say for a third- and second-year student. andrew has a completely different schedule, and so does neil, but both of them know it even though they never meet up during class hours
- OF COURSE THEY DO
- on monday, the school announces prom on friday. on tuesday, everyone starts making a huge deal about it. by wednesday, everyone is almost panicking.
- in all these days, the GSA has 0 fucks given. mostly because almost all of the people in the GSA already have appointed dates. except maybe for kevin, neil, and andrew.
- guys, i don’t think kevin wants a date anyway. or to go to prom.
- on all four days before prom, our boys don’t really care. actually, their close friends (and brothers) begin getting a bit suspicious. i mean, who wouldn’t be?
- neil pops up around andrew’s locker to say good morning, though they’ve never bothered with each other before
- apart from the brief nods or flipping off (illustrated in this disaster of a post)
- andrew stands around at the soccer team’s table and waits until neil pops up so that they can share andrew’s empty table at the back, reserved for aaron, renee, and, occasionally, katelyn and kevin.
- they walk almost almost elbow to elbow, neil knocking the back of his hand against the back of andrew’s in greeting. neil is smiling enough for the both of them.
- andrew grabs neil’s bag from the locker rooms while neil is at practice and waits around for neil by the bleachers (vaguely illustrated in this post)