Hiii nicole! Do you make school presentations? Like you make on powerpoint? Do you know how to make rly creative ones? Thank u!!
Hello! Yes I do make powerpoints for school!!!! :-D but just a warning tho I’m not an expert on like graphics/typography I did not take any classes so these tips are just fr experience + internet anYWAYS I know my friends use the app Canva (its in the Apple store) for their powerpoints as well! also Haiku Deck is a nice app! but if you’re using MS Powerpoint here are some tips!ヽ(；▽；)ノ
- use at least 2-3 fonts (not more!) 1 font: titles 2 font: subtitles 3 font: body font!
- make sure the font is clear and w/o any dramatic flair (if its for school i rarely use the decorated ones i stick to sans,sans serif) ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
- if you want to use a picture as a background! make sure to blur it a little or put a black effect to it so the text is readable (esp if ur text is in white!)
- dont use popping colors (if u want to point out something use underline/italic/ bold!/bigger font size) u can try this site for palettes
- some articles !! （๑✧∀✧๑）
- for me the easiest way to make a creative powerpoint is through the fonts (typography) + pictures!
- PINS ABT TYPOGRAPHY!!! ＼（Ｔ∇Ｔ）／
- a) lets talk about type
- b) mixing fonts
- c) psychology of typograph
- d) rules and antirules!
- here are screencaps of my english powerpoint for Little Women (its blurry this was in a docx i dont have the hd slides anymore huhu)I hope this helped feel free to drop by again and ask me!! ヽ(´∇｀)ﾉ note: i USED PS for the blurred bg and character pictures + border