Favorite Friends episode?
IKDSNFIERFIR THAT IS SO DIFFICULT, but– most of my favorite episodes are mondler or have a little mondler in them, lol. Of the top of my head:
- The One When Everyone Finds Out: Man, I love this episode. Is so funny and fjnrimgrmforog, when Chandler accepts he loves Monica I just jrfrngfienfot. Also, the way Ross finds out and how he reacts to Chandler saying it’s not a fooling around thing but that they are in love, I love it!
- The One With Ross’ Wedding part 1 and 2: I LOVE THESE EPISODES! It’s when mondler gets together, so of course I love them. Even thought I’m not a big fan of Rachel during this arc, it’s a very intertained thing to watch. Also, pregnant!Phoebe is always funny.
- The One With Monica And Chandler’s Wedding part 1 and 2: AGAIN, I LOVE THIS! Mondler’s vows always make me cry, especially Chandler’s because jdbfikrnfor my baby. Chandler is one of the first male characters I really, really, really loved from TV, and all episodes where he gets developped or happy. I’M HAPPY.
- The One With Prom Tape: I’m not sure if that’s the name, but it’s the one where Rachel and Ross get together for the first time after seeing Monica and Rachel’s prom video. I love episodes with flashbacks to when Mon and Rach were younger, so I really like this one.
- The One With All The Thanksgiving Days: I think that’s the name? It’s the one with the first time Chandler says ‘I love you’ to Monica after he finds out she accidentally cut his finger because she wanted revenge for him being mean. Like I said, I love ALL the episodes with flashbacks to that time especially those that lets us know how Chandler and Monica started. I loved that Mon originally liked him right away, it’s like jdbfienfienfir kill me.
- ALL the ‘what if’ and recopilatory episodes: Those episodes in which they show flashbacks, call outs to other episodes and what if scenarios. Like the one when Janice asks if any of them has ALMOST made a move on the other, or the one with the ‘what if’ Phoebe had worked on another thing but massages, and if Ross hadn’t get a divorce and so on.
- When Phoebe gets married and when she meets her husband :) And when she gives birth to the tripplets. And when she meets her dad, I always cry with that episode.
- KEDEFNOEOR!!!!! When Chandler and Monica get engagent! And when he and Monica go to see his dad to Vegas, and the Vegas episodes with the gang.
- When Chandler and Monica wants to adopt. I LOVE what Chandler tells to the biological mom of the twins. It’s so sweet :) That “she’s a mother, but she doesn’t have a child” and that “I love her and I can’t give her a child” resonates so much to me, it made me love Chandler even more.
- The pilot and the last episode, of course.
- And when Rachel gives birth :)