Okay Lizzington Fans, I Have An Idea...
The writers and the creator of the show, will be hitting the drawing board this summer for new season ideas.
I think it’s time we all came together collectively across all social media platforms, and really gave them a piece of our minds.
And by saying “giving them a piece of our minds,” I don’t mean cursing someone out (that doesn’t work dearies, no matter how very tempting it is since this finale lol), I mean we come together and we…
1) Create analysis’ on the show that really highlights their weaknesses in the story lines. Then we tag them personally to read it.
2) Break down episodes piece by piece to show them how this season, has not matched up with previous seasons at all… Again, we tag everyone we can in them so they see it.
3) Show the writing and production staff, the creator and the executives behind the scenes at NBC the flaws and damages they have made with characters, and sacrifices they have made to the story in order to push certain characters to a more elevated status. (I.E. keeping Tom around when you can clearly tell his story was supposed to run out at the end of season one. Or how they re-wrote Liz’s entire fire ordeal just to benefit Kaplin’s character this season. And as much as I loved Mr. Kaplan, they did screw up a major plot line just give her a bigger role then killed her off.)
4) Come up with hashtags, get them trending to show solitary with this side of the fandom. Be sure to watch the trending topics on twitter and if we work together to get it to start trending, screen cap it and tag the writers, the creator and the executive NBC staff. (The easiest way to do this, is to schedule re-watches in the fandom and get everyone together on Twitter to launch the rewatch campaign with an approved hashtag the group comes up with).
5) Be a online force to be reckoned with. Don’t take no for an answer. Hold these people accountable for their actions this season.
6) if there is a theory that you believe should be explored more on the show (the Imposter theory is the hottest one at the moment), write about, check over your writing (make sure it makes sense and flows smoothly with no errors) and publish it. Again, get on all social media platforms and tag everyone you can think of (that’s a part of the writing staff or otherwise part of the show) so they’ll see it.
If there is one thing I’ve seen daddygaters do well, it’s push their agenda all over social media. And admittedly in comment sections on Facebook, and articles online, you would think the general consensus is that most viewers want daddy gate, which isn’t true. If you look on the blacklist fandom for fanfics, Lizzington fics make up an overwhelming majority. Art pieces? Same thing. When it comes to show analysis’? Lizzington fans make up the majority.
This summer, if you guys want to stand a chance at getting some of these things corrected, you’ll have to start coming together, putting the pressure on without letting up and more importantly – fighting back and resisting the BS re-write information that was given.
You have to be a force to be reckoned with. And I’m all for helping leaders in this community come up with creative ways to get it done.
But I refuse to sit back and watch any more BS that doesn’t make sense and totally changes the original story, just because the folks behind the scenes probably think that daddy gate is the majority of their show. Because I feel that’s what’s going on here.
Let’s talk about this guys… What can we do to get the ball rolling on making an impact with our social media presence?