art goals for 2017
i saw @incaseyouart make a post like this and i wanted to put a list together myself too just to get myself more motivated!
- do more digital art (and practice with clip studio paint since i recently got it)
- make new prints and hopefully start making buttons, charms and stickers to sell in an online shop (speaking of which i’ll add it here: open a shop on either storenvy or tictail!)
- work on anatomy, poses and expressions more
- try to keep a diverse sketchbook?
- animate something
- put together a good portfolio
- make more full drawings
- practice backgrounds (use irl image references) , hands, and realism
- work more with watercolors (get new ones that are actually decent) and maybe try gouache at some point?
- stay organized with the artwork i need to get finished and manage my time + commissions in a way that i don’t stress myself