Revisiting old requests
About two years ago, as a gift to my followers, I asked if anyone had any building requests. I received a few to start, and the list grew from there, until I had to close them because I couldn’t keep up. I ended up fulfilling about half of them, and the rest have just been sitting there while I worked on other projects.
I feel bad that I’ve gone this long without fulfilling these requests, but as it’s been so long they were requested, I don’t want to dive right in and spend a lot of time on someone no one wants anymore. XD So what I’d like to know is, if you are the original requester, do you still want the house you requested? If so, just send me an ask or a message, and I’ll add it to a new list I’m making. (I’d also love more details if you have them, especially if you have inspiration pics. But it’s ok to just say, “I still need it!”, too.)
I apologize for leaving your request on the shelf collecting dust all this time. But maybe I can still fulfill it if you still want it. Just let me know! Here are the ones I didn’t finish:
- Two-bedroom industrial-style house (anonymous) - I started this one here but got stuck on the exterior :-/
- Three-bedroom townhouse (red with white and blue) - similar to Ritsuka’s Whalen house (anonymous)
- 30x40 house with dedicated space to showcase collections (raging-furball)
- Italian(-ish) Townhouse - for a family, not too fancy (anonymous)
- New York-style apartment - 20 x 30 (anonymous)
- Young witch cottage (anonymous)
- Whalen Granite Falls Cabin lot (anonymous)
- Bigger house, 2 or 3 floors, with 4 or more bedrooms. 40x30 or 50x50. CC is ok, Blythe Harbor style (thumbprint11)
- Small loft home for an artist (anonymous) - I started this one here, but I’d probably have to start over again since I’ve cleaned out some CC since then - plus I got stuck on the exterior, heh
- Pleasant Home from TS2 -> TS4 (jcolby87)
- Science Lab (anonymous) - I actually plan on re-doing this one for my Kingswood 1983 save, so maybe that will work!
- The Georgina for TS4 (anonymous) - This one was about half-done, so I’ll probably finish it anyway, but I’d probably re-do it with Peacy’s windows
Here’s the old list if you want to see what I completed.