Looking for ND Stim Toy Creators
Hello lovely followers!
We want to add to our resources page so that the page is even more useful to all of you. One of the main things I want to add is a list of stim toy sellers who are neurodivergent.
That’s where you lovely folks come in!
Do you sell stim toys or other products useful to autistic people on Etsy or another site?
Want to be included in our list?
Simply reblog/reply to this post with:
- What you sell (the more info the better)
- Your Shop Name
- Your name that you would like to be listed as (can be your name, a screenname, a nickname, or anonymous)
- Your neurodivergencies (if you are comfortable listing them)
Rules for being included on the list:
- You must be neurodivergent in some way. You do not have to be autistic, though we would love to find some autistic creators!
- Your products must be helpful for autistic people in some way. This could be stim toys, weighted objects, communication tools, etc.
That’s it really. So remember to reblog/reply to this post if you are a creator who wants to be listed!
Do you know a creator who should be listed? Send them this post or tell them to check out this blog. Please don’t reply to this post on behalf of another. We would like for all people listed to have consented to being added to the list.
Not a creator but want to help? Reblog this post so that more ND creators will see it!
Thank you everyone!