i want you for the us army

jin in the jungle
  • cast: damn its so dark out here
  • jin: *whips out ARMY bomb* well wud u look at tHAT?? i got JUSt the thing
  • cast: what day is it?
  • jin: *whips out BTS wall calendar* carry one of these babies around and you'll always kno :-)
  • cast: i think we're lost
  • jin: *whips out BTS markers* worry not my friend, we can use these to track our steps!!!
  • cast: wait, where are we?
  • jin: *whips out BTS notebooks* we can draw out a map if u want
  • cast: i'm so hungry
  • jin: *whips out 7 BTS dolls* here, eat these, i'd recommend the jungkook one he's got the most muscle
Santas Elves

Context: a one off for a holiday, simple and quick before the regular game. It was Christmas, me and my team were santa’s elves and we had to rescue him from a kidnapping. We were given 3 Christmas wishes yet, which we could summon anything we could imagine with. After trying to break into this castle, using a few wishes up (like a huge ladder to reach a window, and one person made a grenade), we finally find ourselves looking from above to see a room full of soldiers, except the soldiers are playing cards, and there’s a queen commanding this army.

Elf 1: I want to use a Christmas wish.

DM: This is your last one, what would you like to attempt to do?

Elf 1: I want to make 10,000 swords floating above the entire room, pointing down, and I want to drop them on the playing cards.

Elf 2: what the hell man??

DM: …you can certainly try

Elf 1: *rolls natural 20*

I think we can receive this award thanks to the love from our fans, our ARMYs. It’s an honor getting to meet many fans thanks to such a good system like V App. I want to thank Naver’s executive director Park Soyang for giving us this great chance.

Everyone, this is V Live~ award. Thank you.

I thank everybody who subscribed our channel. You know, it’s really great to be able to communicate with such a good media so, thank you very much. ありがとう. Gracias. 谢谢.
—  Suga & V & Rap Monster, V LIVE Global Popularity Award, 2016 Gaon Music Chart Awards
Save A Life

A/N: So I’ve spend the past three days writing this (for) my friend Nat, because she really wanted a story to foucs on this, because well, she’s been in a situation alike this. Babe, you know I’m proud of you. I’d love some feedback on this. 

Word count: 4,271

Toronto, Canada – 2017

“Okay, wish me luck” Shawn stuttered, running his shaking fingers through his curly hair.

Why was he so nervous? He was so used to big crowds.

You pulled Shawn into your arms, before planting a tender kiss on his already burning lips.

“You don’t need any luck” you whispered into his ear, softly stroking his flushed cheek.

Keep reading

170215 CH+ CHAT W/ JIMIN

> Gwangju Jeolla-do
> Even if we are not here you speak well
> I’m Jimin
> I’m at home drinking water 
> This is a night greeting, a night greeting
> こんばんは (konbanwa/good evening)
> I know a little Japanese
> I want to speak English and Thai, but I can’tㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
> Thank you? (typed in English) That’s all I can really sayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> すみません~ (sumimasen/sorry/excuse me)
> ㅋㅋㅋ All I know are the basics
> I miss you all too we will (meet) soon
> Shall I recommend a song?
> Spring Day haha
> I know I know you’re listening to it a lot
> I heard that foreign and Korean ARMYS are working hard together
> Thank you
> It’s beautiful how you all are working so hard together seriously thank you 
> You must miss us right?
> Hoseokie hyung’s birthday is soon
> I didn’t buy a gift haha
> After buying the members presents I will not give gifts because our house will go broke
> ㅋㅋㅋbecause I’m the present right
> Hoseok あいしてる (aishiteru/I love you)
> ㅋㅋㅋI know you’re late, you were playingㅋㅋㅋ
> Ah ah~
> Sorry I want to go to sleep so excuse me while I go wash up
> ㅋㅋㅋLet’s all go to sleep soon~
> I’ll go to sleep as well
> Goodnight (in English) おやすみ (oyasumi/goodnight)
> Sleep well

trans: jhope-shi

                  Vikings; The Great Army sentence meme!

❛ That is my knife ❜
❛ You are crazy! ❜
❛ Father gave me this knife! ❜
❛ I will kill ___  with it. I will kill ___ with ___ knife ❜
❛ That’s enough! ❜
❛ Give it to me!  ❜
❛ We have important decisions to make ❜
❛ As usual you must tell us how to behave! ❜
❛ I wish ____  was here ❜
❛ Hopefully he will be home soon ❜
❛ I’m listening.  Say something .. interesting
❛ That is the message that he wanted me to bring to you ❜
❛ There he is .. the voice of reason. I hate reason ❜
❛ How do we overcome that when we have never attempted anything like that before? ❜
❛ We raise a great army. An army bigger than ever before ❜
❛ In the name of our dead father. In the name of ____  the greatest hero of our country. And in the name of ____ . We declare war on the whole world ❜
❛ When we return,  ___ and I, and our brothers. We will have to avenge our father’s death ❜
❛ You will not be welcomed for what you did to all of us, and I would have to kill you ❜
❛ Will you come with us? ❜
❛ I also have a reason to stay here ❜
❛ I know what your father would have wanted me to do ❜
❛ I do not trust him ❜
❛ You should look to improve your own security ❜
❛ If the Gods don’t protect me, then who can? ❜
❛ It’s good that we have met, ___, we need ambitious men ❜
❛ I still have a bone to pick with you ❜
❛ Why were you silent when I demanded justice from ___ ❜
❛ We have different memories of Mother ❜
❛ He/She had eyes only for you, and for ___. To me she/he was cold and distant ❜
❛ So you feel sorry for yourself? Poor, little ___ ❜
❛ I’m telling you the truth. I have a very good reason not to feel so angry with ___ ❜
❛ What kind of a son are you? ❜
❛ What does it matter what your ___ did to you? He/She was still your ___ ❜
❛ Are you just really sad she can’t breastfeed you anymore? ❜
❛ Whoever would have thought that you two are brothers? ❜
❛ I promise you, we are already well prepared for any incursions into our kingdom ❜
❛ I am not sure you realize the scale of their possible retribution ❜
❛ We are fully prepared ❜
❛ I have no wish or need to be allied to such a degenerate monarch ❜
❛ As for you, ___ , you may enjoy the aridities of heaven without my discomforting presence, and that of every woman whose only crime was a desire to be free ❜
❛ I know what I have to do ❜
❛ Us?  You are no longer a part of us, ___. ❜
❛ What is ‘us’ ___  is changing. Only you won’t accept it ❜
❛ Too much bad blood, ___ ❜
❛ Once a betrayer, always a betrayer ❜
❛ You came back to us. Thank God. Truly, thank God ❜
❛ You will have to be free in order to marry one of us ❜
❛ I can see that you are bored already ❜
❛ One day, you may be King. I hope so with all my heart ❜
❛ You need to drink more wine ❜
❛ Now, you keep saying you understand. But you obviously don’t ❜
❛ Don’t ever let yourself be influenced by other people. Specially people like me. Always have your own thoughts and act on them ❜

Keep reading

Reactions / observations - "Run BTS! 2017 - Ep. 11"

1 - Stop everything, girl Yoongi, my life has meaning

2 - First attempt to conquer Miss Yoongi failed miserably (but managed to conquer my heart)

3 - Imagine TaeTae telling you this, oh my heart

But the second attempt also failed (I do not know which girl resisted Tae being cute, but okay)

4 - Jungkook gives the coat to Yoongi, Yoongi throws the floor
(Yoongi might even be a girl now, but the personality is the same as ever, savage)

Yoongi is a girl 2 minutes and already understands all the armys of the world.
All the armys of the world at the moment: strip, strip, strip

But we know this will not happen so soon #disappointed
Jeon Jungkook stop playing with us
(I do not want your shoes, I want to see you shirtless)

5 - As JK failed too, it was Hope’s turn and … Oscar goes to Jung Hoseok * cheers *
Man, what a beautiful act, I’m even crying (from so much laughing)

6 - J-Hope failed, so it was our Prince Jin’s turn, and I really do not know what happened because I had to get my earphones out as fast as I could, but unfortunately it was too late, R.I.P my ears
* I am Yoongi as I tried to take the headset off

7 - Yoongi dancing TT. I’m even seeing Yoongi regretting it in the future.
(I’m now wondering what Nam found out there that was more interesting than Suga dancing TT)

You must be wondering, “What about Jimin? He did not try to conquer Yoongi?” And I reply to you that he does not need it because Yoonmin is real…

or maybe not.

Run, Jimin, run (Now the name of the program makes sense)

I love the fact that Yoongi just said he has a gun and Jimin stays there, stopped with that extremely charming smile on his face. (Jimin = angel)

Super important remark: I think Suga really loved this hair

Throwback to songs/bands that you used to listen too while being younger

Numa Numa

Bad Boy

Stacys Mom

Mr. Brightside

Jump on it

Check it Juliet

Black Parade

Three Days Grace

All I ever wanted

I can walk on water

Seven Nation Army

KISS

Nirvanna

Fall Out Boy

Gorillaz

Black Veil Brides

Adam Lambert

Papa Roach

Evanesence

Skillet

Skrillex

My Chemical Romance

We will rock you

Macarena

Y, M, C, A

I love Rock ‘n’ Roll

Monster Mash

Sound Of Silence

That Yo Gabba Gabba shiz. ((Don’t tell me you haven’t listened to this I kno you HaVE.))

Dream a Dream

Fight song

Polka

Weird Al


(Boi I know I have more so I may update)
(And this is all possibly just me BUT YOOO. REBLOG AND PUT DOWN A LIST OF THINGS YOU LISTENED TO WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER)

4

“If somebody asks me ’What do you do for a living?’ I say, ’I help people.’ When I’m on an operation, I’m not thinking about anything but the operation; home is at home. What the job is in front of you, that’s the only thing that matters at the time. Guys are always gonna modify their gear the way that they want, obviously. Nobody is going to dictate how you carry magazines or what holster you use - the bottom line is results. If you’re on a direct action mission and you’re kicking doors, the only thing you’re thinking is: Check your six, give the squeeze and do your job. If everybody is standing then we’re good to go, let’s tackle the next problem. Every man around you has the upmost confidence in you to do your job and at the same time, you better do your job because they’re expecting you to. Success within a brotherhood is defined as taking care of your brothers…it’s the bottom line. Everybody comes home.”

Another Top 10 Destiel things that are far too obvious and beutiful.

Because only one post wasn’t enough.

10. The fact that I’m doing another post because there is so much material to work with when it comes to Destiel.

Originally posted by cheesypeeps

Look at them, this little shits.

9. Morning, sunshine.

This is important, some people want us to believe it was a joke but no one in that kitchen was laughing. Dean just said it like he was calling Castiel by his name, Sam didn’t say anything and Cas didn’t react, like nothing not even his glorious eye-squint thing. I want to hear it again, like one thousand times more.

Originally posted by constiellation

Domestic Destiel is the reason I wake up in the mornings.

8. You just give up an entery army for one guy.

This is magic, true love guys. Metatron had all planed and we all know it. Castiel cares about heaven, about his brothers, but Dean is always first, what a surprise. Maybe Dean is just a simple human, not important in the grand- scheme of things but when it comes to Cas he is the thing that most matters.

Originally posted by ksenianovak

He knows.

7. And Cas…, Cas is my best friend.

Dean has very clear who Mary and Sam are for him, but when it’s Cas’ turn he pauses, he doubts before saying the words ‘’ best friend’’, why? Is he trying to say something else? Are we in front of an emotional crisis?. What is really Cas for Dean? We will never know. We’ll always have ‘’You are my best friend’’ by Queen:

You’re the best friend
That I ever had.
I’ve been with you such a long time.
You’re my sunshine,
And I want you to know
That my feelings are true,
I really love you
You’re my best friend.

6. The difference between Sam and Cas’ relationship and Dean and Cas’ one.

I think this is something we all have seen in 12x10, but it’s very easy to see it in other episodes.

Cas and Sam are very good friends they are there for each other of course but their relationship is clearly less irrational that the relationship between Dean and Cas. This is something that comes with the personality of the characters, Sam is the logical one while Dean is more impulsive. Their chemistry isn’t obviously the same either I would have believed that whole ‘ Cas you are a brother to me’ speech in Alpha and Omega  from Sam that from Dean. The hunter and the angel share a more profound bond that makes their relationship more complicated that the friendly one between Cas and Sam.

 And I have never seen Sam saying: ‘’Personal space Cas’’.

Originally posted by route696

5. “Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind…. or forgotten.”

I don’t care if you ship or not Destiel we all can agree in this:

Dean really cares about Cas, he is his family. And I’m not buying any of that ‘’ Dean only needs Cas to use him’’ shit. Dean has said it, I think that by now is very clear that Cas is part of the Winchester family.

Another thing is if his part as Dean’s husband or as a brother. (I vote for the husband one)

Originally posted by flydestiel

I think Cas thinks the same about the brothers, I’m sorry but is very clear that Heaven doesn’t want him back but he has a home, a palce to return, people who care about him and really apreciate him and what he has done this far.

4. Protective boyfriends.

Yesterday when I was watching ‘’Lily Sunder has some regrets’’ I was thinking all the time about this, Dean and Cas caring and worrying about each other is nothing new but the way Dean storms in the restaurant after like five minutes is amazing. He knows that the relationship between Castiel and the other angels isn’t the best right now and he cares, a lot. Like I said before Sam was going to wait but Dean is not so rational as his brother.

 It’s the same we saw in season 11, Sam was worried about Cas being Lucifer vessel but he was able to control himself, and think rationally, and take care of Dean that was completly going nuts.

The point here is that they will never let anyone hurt the other, even if they are the ones who got hurt.

Originally posted by faramaiofnerdwoodforest

3. I won’t let you die or I don’t care if I die as long as you live.

This is related to number 4 of course, and is one of the main reasons I love this ship and believe so hard in it.

 This is one of the most important romantic tropes we usually see in films, tv and literature. You don’t give your life for a person at least that person is the only one you can’t see dying, the only one you can’t live without. We have seen Dean and Cas putting their lifes in danger a lot of times to save the other. 

Originally posted by flydestiel

They won’t let the other die alone, never.

2. Parallels that are just magic.

Well apart from Cain and Colette, there are other pairs in the series that reminds us of Destiel. For example:

In season 9 we have this couple, the monster version of Romeo and Juliet. I’m not still over the fact they use the sames lines with Dean and Cas and that couple who was so clearly in love.

Originally posted by mrs-novak

I was there, where were you?

Sam seeing Jess after her death and Dean seeing Cas after Purgatory, I know why this was okay but I really love this parallel. 

Originally posted by mishfortunes

The two hunters in season 11. They are not a parallel maybe but I like the reaction Dean has when he meets them, he is curious about them and well they are one of the best examples of a couple who lives hunting, the contrary of what we see with Dean and Lisa.

Originally posted by faramaiofnerdwoodforest

Helping the other to bury his past, being there for him until the end.

And the last one is from the last episode: ‘ Your human weakness’ I still can’t believe that scene, it is so clear that Isham thinks Dean is the same to Cas that Lily was for him, he really thinks this two are in love.

Originally posted by bubblemish

And he is not the only one.


Before we reached number 1 an honorable mention:

The church scene in season 10:

I have talked about it here, but it deserves to be in this post too. Dean’ s confession is just so beutiful. He just wants someone with him, someone to settle with and someone to love. He is no ttalking about Lisa, because that life wasn’t for him. Maybe he is talking about Cas, or maybe not. But is very clear he needs a person who understands him and he deserves someone who loves him as much as Cas does.

Originally posted by welovehaehyuk

And finally:

1. This old married couple or did I fucking miss a wedding?

Since the very star of season 12 we were all saying how married Dean and Cas look and the last episode was just the cherry at the top of this theory. Some people don’t like them being this way, so rude and angry but the thing is that love is like this.

Couples argue all the time, two persons can’t always agree and that’s okay because at the end love is stronger that all of that. I really laughed with this two at the beggining of the episode and we know they are mad at each other, mad because they care and they can’t cope with the idea of losing the other. These two are very impulsive but at the end they forgive and they understand the other.

Originally posted by shirtlesssammy

Just look at them.

Tord: Hallo?

Tord: Hallo? hva er det, var jeg sov-

Matt: I had a feeling you didn’t die.

Tord: .. .

Tord: ..Matt?

Matt: Zombification and multiple stabs and other should-be deaths, and still you were kickin’, I just had a sinking feeling that maybe, just maybe, you survived.

Matt: And would you look at that.

Tord: Look-

Matt: No, you look.

Matt: You and your-your weird fucking army.. I’m not that stupid Tord. You’re a wanted man, and just by us knowing you we’re in danger. I’m honestly surprised you never changed your number. I didn’t even really believe you’d pick up.

Matt: But here we are.

Tord: Matt, faen, listen, I was going to-

Matt: I don’t care what you were going to do, Tord. I’m telling you one thing and you better listen.

Matt: Don’t come back here again. Don’t try and be friends again. Edd’s happy. Tom’s happy. You coming back will just fuck it over. And if you ever, ever show your face around here again, or try and shove your nose where it doesn’t belong..

//dialtone//

anonymous asked:

I wish people could realize that the majority of US artists that are noticing BTS now are not doing it because they truly care about them but only because they get attention from armys that keep asking for collabs to EVERYONE (pretty annoying, if you ask me). They don't like them for real, they only like the popularity BTS have and want to use that. And honestly, BTS don't need to collab with anyone to get attention, they're doing pretty fine without it.

erh, I don’t agree with some of your points here but I do understand where you’re coming from. I for one think it’s also very annoying how some ARMYs mention just about anyone to collab with bangtan. I think to some degree it can be annoying to these other artists too. I get the intention but I hope ARMYs would know when to stop. Also, bangtan doesn’t do collabs for attention.

I don’t agree about your point wherein other artists only mentions bangtan for attention. that’s kind of a very arrogant attitude…? bangtan is popular but it’s not like ARMYs attention makes these US artists earn anything. “They don’t like them for real, they only like the popularity BTS have and want to use that.” Use what for what? It’s not like we’re buying these other artists albums or songs too or whatever hehe~ In fact, I think it’s nice of these artists to mention bangtan in one way or another. It’s just like a “hi! hello!” in cyberspace.

Also sometimes it’s also ARMYs who keep asking and mentioning them on twitter to say something about Bangtan that’s why they do it. So it’s nice of them if they do and we should just leave it at that~

anonymous asked:

hey sarah! i hope you're doing well. i just wanted to tell someone abt this...i have a friend who'd been an army ever since bts debuted, but she's not very involved anymore. i don't mind that part at all, but i was just upset when she shamed me for being an army in front of our other friends and denied the fact that she was ever a fan :// she obv doesnt have to be an army for us to be friends, but i feel like ive lost a connection w her bc of what she did...i dont have other army friends (1/2)

(2/2) so im kinda seeking some comfort from you haha. anyway thanks for reading my ramble (if you find this in your mountain of asks) and have a great day :))

Tbh i think there’s a really fucked up trend right now. The “hate army” trend. 

Some people hate us because a large group hate us, without even making their own opinion on the subject. There’s bad people in the Army, like in every other fandom, kpop related or not. People are bashing us, sometimes even for no reason, taking the worst comments and stating that THIS is Army. When in fact, if you want to be fair, you have to randomly take a large number of comments. So some people want to be in that trend, which is really stupid.

If she shamed you for being an Army, tell her “do you really think that I have to be ashamed of enjoying music?”. You’re an Army when you enjoy and support BTS. Is there something to be ashamed of? Nop

And I Will Sing No More

Summary: Negan wants you to sing for him.

Pairing: Negan x Reader, Negan x You

Word Count: 1,923

Type: Dabble, one shot

Warnings: None

Rating: G

Links: Might want to listen to this before reading or while reading https://youtu.be/JKJVZQrhmJc

Notes: This has been sitting on my laptop for a while waiting to be posted. It’s just a random dabble I had in my mind I needed to get out. I obviously didn’t write the song seven nation army that I used for this but for the story let’s just pretend the reader did lmao, anyways hope you enjoy it.

Originally posted by bitemytonguedarling

Simon looked at you, his left eyebrow cocked high with his glass of gin barley touching his lips. He brings the glass down and his signature smirk flourishes in your view.

“So, you’re telling me, we had our very own Jon Bon Jovi in this goddamn hell hole this entire time and you never thought to let us know?”  He utters, his smirk never leaving the thin line of his lips.

Keep reading

honestly watching V try so hard to speak english is the most adorable thing on the planet. he’s trying so hard and you can hear how much work he’s put into learning it and how good he’s gotten and he takes every chance to speak in english and says so many cute things aND I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCH OKAY HE’S BEING SO SINCERE AND HE’S SO MINDFUL OF INTERNATIONAL ARMYS THAT HE’S PUTING IN ALL THIS EFFORT FOR US AND IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO GIVE HIM THE BIGGEST BEAR HUG EVER AND NEVER EVER LET HIM GO HE’S TOO GOOD TO US TOO PURE FOR THIS WORLD ;~;

ZE:A is not thinking of giving up or disbanding.
—  Im “Our lord and saviour” Siwan
16.02.26 BTS fancafe update

J-hope

01:25am kst

뜨겁다
그대들의 사랑이 ……… 아 뜨겅~~~
우리 아미 여러분..
별거 아니고~~
그냐앙~~~… 새벽 감성으로 고맙다는 말 해주고 싶어서 왔어요 항상 믿고 기다려주고 응원해줘서 고맙구
내가 마니마니 조아하는거 알져잉~.~
고맙구 짜랑해여
사진은 호비 투 컷 ~

Hot
Your love ………… so hot ~~~
Our ARMYs..
It’s not really much~~
Just that~~~… I wanted to say thank you so I came here. Thank you for always believing in us, waiting for us and supporting us
You know that I like you guys a lot right ~.~
Thank you and I love you
Two pictures of Hobi ~ 

© letmesuga
please take out with full credits