Why so mad? You’re not a true army if you’re not happy for bangtan having collabs with other artists. Stop beeing so dumb like seriously i feel ashamed for fans like you -Anonymous
You’re acting like a 5 year old girlie like calm the fuck down just because they asked them for an english album doesn’t means the wold ends and just be happy about the fact that bts got the chance to go to a award show like AMAS. Damn little koreaboos nowadays 🤦🏽♀️ -Anonymous
Wow youre like one of those childish armys everyone hates… -Anonymous
So, today I’ll be posting all of my thoughts about BTS and Westernized English album as you may have notice from the anonymous “confessions”
First of all, let’s start with the all those posts I’ve posted; I just want to make everything clear:
- In this post, I’m clearly pissed off because we didn’t ask for English album.
- My first post is about BTS being Korean boyband, they don’t need to Westernize their music and they don’t have to speak English during V-Live
- Me explaning my first post.
- My thoughts about how BTS should do things they want without feeling pressured by fans (if BTS wants to collab with any other artists then they should collab, if they don’t; then don’t force them.)
- My post about how I want BTS to remain as their true selves.
- My post about how K-POP is Korean POP not Western music
- Me saying that it would be amazing if BTS would make an English single just like KARD did
- In this post, I’m explaning why I don’t want BTS to change their music style
- And in this post, I’m saying that I will support and love BTS no matter what.
- And last of all, In this post; I’m explaning my thoughts on why BTS shouldn’t do Westernized Korean Music and what’s the difference between Japanese album/single and Westernized English album.
And now, if you’ve read all of those posts without misunderstanding; let me explain it more.
+ I’m the anon who agree with you and I wanted to add something. I don’t known if I read it here but I saw a post and it was about the effort in memorize the lyrics of a song and how exhausting it could be because they always want to give the best of them and now memorize a whole album in English i can’t imagine that, it would be so hard because English is not their main language and I really don’t want them to do that -Anonymous
(I don’t own the picture)
They are not just memorizing the lyrics; they would have to learn new language plus they would be learning to pronounce the words correctly and spending their time with writing their own lyrics.
Furthermore, considering Namjoon is the only person that is fluent in English among BTS; he’s been translating all those questions/sentences and he’s been dealing with all those dumb interviewers in America, by himself. So asking them to make an English album would make them to work hard as usual; they would start to learn new language, they would try to learn how to pronounce those words correctly and they would try to write their own lyrics by their own.
And the consequences of this simple ask/request/wish would actually make them stressed out and they would end up having troubles, they are musicians. Most of all, they are human beings; they have their own limits.
But people just doesn’t understand this.
Yes, a simple request/wish/ask would actually hurt.
Without realizing, analyzing, searching and questioning; don’t ever hate on someone.
I’m used to get hate, but there are lots of sentimental/sensitive people out there might actually get hurt.
You guys should also start to think about all those simple actions could actually cause bigger troubles. Don’t forget to empathize, don’t forget that simple things could trigger bigger things.