how they never wonder if anyone is hanging out
or flinch when someone touches
their arms – their families stayed together
in a world where love makes out of you
a deer in the headlights
how they remember their fifteenth birthdays
with candles lit on top of a Jonas brothers cake
(I vomited all the way home, tripping
on the pavement
carried by a boy I worshipped
and the girl he swore he loved )
these bat kids in small town high school jungles
don’t feel dirty when they think
about the past,
addictions never call them like a beacon
in a stormy ocean, it’s all fun
for the I-don’t-use-tumblr kids and their Disney channel faces
who don’t want to live in castles but in tents,
where my rosary of social media apps
cannot reach them –
forever live the teenage saints,
patrons of the naivety of youth,
their facebook albums of outdated photos
become my holy book at night
as 23 eternities of being lonesome
drag my heart around for hours –
I am so aware of my aging flaws
I wish I could bleach myself on the inside –
to hell with Jordan, let me drown
in Lethe –
1. I hope she reacts well to your inclinations. I used to love someone like that too. I hope she loves you back. I hope you’re happy.
2. I just want to love too. I think soulmates work that way because life’s too short to be stuck to one person, but one person can change your whole perspective– one person is all it takes to fuel the rest of your life with passion. It’s always worth the rejection. We were built to break and rebuild. Sometimes heartbreak is the way in, but it’s also the way out. Timing is everything. Timing is everything… if you didn’t meet them when you weren’t ready, you’ll never be ready for someone else when they’re ready for you.
3. It doesn’t matter if you’re gay– love is love, right? Who cares if you’re in love with a she or a he, they’ll break you apart or keep you together. It’s such an odd thing. To die and live in a simple three word sentence.
4. A book? By the end of this year, it’ll happen.
5. I am from the darkest corner of your thoughts, the sun crawling through your curtains– I’m the cup of coffee that needs a fuck ton of sugar. I’m the distance we had to keep, I’m the apologies that made us weep.
6. An apology seems to be my only way to start the day as of lately. I’m sorry too.
7. Love is a coffee shop, we’re just the misplaced books. We’re the sentences, we’re the typos. I’ll be the incorrect emoji for the moment, if you’ll be the text sent to the wrong person. I’ll say I love you if you never say it back. I’ll love you if you don’t love me back. You can be sure about that. You can be sure about that…
8. My mind feels kinda broken, I guess we’re all kinda messed up sometimes.
9. This is not talent, this is hard work. Don’t confuse the two. I was not born with this, I woke up one morning like this. I will die with this, I will ink my whole life into your skin if you let me.
10. You loved them enough to let them go. There’s nothing more beautiful than that one simple realization. I will love you from afar and we’ll both grow. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, right? I don’t think it would’ve worked out anyway, we need this. This time spent apart, we need this. All of it.
11. “Don’t ever make someone your person when they don’t even know how to be their own.” Realest shit I ever read. Big ups.
12. I will never quit writing. She’s always reading. She’s always reading.
13. I’m sorry, I think we’re all in need of assistance. We can’t do it alone. Go out and make a few new friends. They’ll help. I promise.
14. Shit, I don’t know either. I wake up like that. It sucks, but you’ll figure out the truth eventually. I promise.
15. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. How can I answer you if I don’t even know the answers myself? I’m just human. I’m just like you. Nothing new here, just more human frailties.
16. It’s been a year plus, but I still love her too. We’re all missing someone, we just need an outlet.
17. Love doesn’t like to break even, love doesn’t like to remain still– love should feel like a few broken ribs, love should feel like a few torn heartstrings– but love should also feel delicate, love should also be soft.
18. I don’t know what language you’re speaking in, but I’m pretty sure it’s definition is beautiful. Stay beautiful.
19. I fade away every night. If you want to be nothing, I get it. It’s the easy way out. The shortcut to the end. Who doesn’t want that? But choosing to live, choosing to figure it out. That’s commendable. Always is. Always will be.
20. You need to let go of him because until you do… you’ll always be dependent of him. You’ll never be yourself. There is more oneness in loving yourself first versus oneness in loving someone for the sake of feeling whole. Love is an illusion.
21. If I am the Galaxy, then explain my black holes. How many times must I die before I feel like it’s time to live?
22. People can die from a broken heart, but people also forget that they’re a garden. You are the roses. You are the florist. You are the sun. You are the sun. You are the blossom. You are the growth. You are the bees. You grow into me, like how I’ll grow into you.
23. Thank you doesn’t even start to explain you.
24. Fear is a powerful tool for motivation. Use it wisely.
25. If you don’t want it to end, then write it down. Because some day, he might not be there. Some day, all you’ll have are those words. Nothing lasts forever and that’s just something that we must remember. How can you love yourself if you don’t keep that in mind?
26. I’m sorry. I’m not him. I’m not you. How can I possibly give you some ending? We’re all looking for more poison to fill our veins with.
27. I slept for 24 hours, but I’m still tired.
28. It’s hard to backtrack too.
29. It ends when your heart gives out on you. It ends when your search hits a brick walls it ends when your lights dim just enough for you to read the truth etched into your skin like a story that was never supposed to be told. We were meant to feel the love stories, but we could never keep the last page from ringing true. The truth is I love you too.
30. I’ll let you know right now. I am not your ex. And if in some way, I am… then know that no one is out to get you. The only person that’s doing that is you. Waking up to fear is no way to live. Letting go… it’s an excellent start.
31. My opinion on loving someone that doesn’t love you back anymore is this: if you’re doing it. Stop. Just stop. Save yourself some time. Stop yourself from that mistake. It doesn’t end well for you. It doesn’t end well for your emotions. Start with you. It’s a good place.
32. I’m not Filipino.
34. Pretty crimson leaves used for a pretty crimson sneeze.
35. We’ll never be the same. Change is the only way to live your life.
36. I’m from the same place that all poets were born into. A Silk Road of heartbreaks and slow songs.
37. We’re all unique. From your first thought of today to your DNA.
38. Maybe kiss him today? Fuck it. Life’s too short. Let the make out sessions begin.
39. My thoughts sink us into tomorrow.
40. They say that the smaller you write, the more you care about others. The bigger you write, the more love you’ve got for yourself.
41. I’m afraid that you’re right.
42. There’s always beauty in loneliness. The way he reads that book from across the street. The way she pulls back her hair to drink her tea. The way they fell in love made yesterday like a today we’ll never share.
43. The question is the answer.
44. I’ll call you some day.
45. I’m looking for myself. Shouldn’t we all?
46. You’re a beautiful creature too.
47. Two strangers? The start of every love story.
48. You can call me K.C.
49. Twice by Madeline Stauffer
50. Nothing is wrong with you. There is only more to love.
51. And that’s exactly why I’m answering all of them in this post.
52. I changed my URL because I wanted it to be less about her and more about me.
53. Take a break and walk around. Artificial lighting can hurt us. The sun’s good too.
54. No comment.
55. I’m a robot.
56. I don’t answer anonymous asks anymore because how can I help others if I can’t even help myself kinda realization. My apologies.
57. Poetry about being viewed for only sex… hmm… you sound like somebody I know.
58. Pick yourself first. Always pick yourself.
59. Don’t die. Do not die. There’s so much more out there.
60. Sticking to yourself is a good start.
61. There’s nothing wrong with you. There’s only more to love.
62. I don’t know. I’m still figuring it out myself actually.
63. I’ll draw more once my mind is less exhausted.
64. There’s nothing wrong with reading poetry.
65. Love is something that’s immensely felt and hard to measure.
66. I’m trying to be more than just another broken heart.
67. I feel like a disappointment to myself constantly. We’re too hard on ourselves. It sucks.
68. Maybe they should profess their love to each other?
69. I’m sorry.
70. You should listen to your mother. If she’s your guardian, respect her wishes until you’re of age.
71. Drinking and smoking– there’s nothing wrong with it. Although it is nice to give your body a break here and there.
72. I think you’re right.
73. You need to lean on yourself. Remember that people need space from us. People need room to breathe. You can’t smother them.
74. I love you too.
75. I’m sorry. Maybe you should stay away from him. You’re obviously catching feelings when you shouldn’t.
76. Falling in love with your best friend? That sounds terrific tbh.
77. Are you alive? Suicide isn’t the answer.
78. I’m sorry. You need to give yourself some time to heal. Maybe you’re not ready for love.
79. Sometimes I think I’ll die at an early age too.
80. I love them both.
81. All love stories should hold mysteries.
82. Life is full of regrets– you just need to pick the right ones to live with.
83. You deserve to love yourself first.
84. I’m sorry. Empathy is a bitch, isn’t it?
85. “But it’s the way she smiles, like every bullet missed her…” the only way to smile.
86. I would never give up this part of me.
87. I understand. Give yourself more time.
88. Because people are just as lost as you are.
89. I’m trying to be better. I promise.
90. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
91. Who hasn’t fucked up? It’s learning to be better… that’s the only thing that fucking matters. You’re still here, right?
92. Hold his hand and call him yours.
93. I’m sorry. I can barely understand myself. How can I explain you for who you are?
94. You say that I’m a little harsh. Life is rough. Why would I sugarcoat the truth?
Hey guys I got super bored so here is a prompt list, I don’t have any time limits for this one so just request them if you want whenever! Also feel free to use these for you’re own blogs!
1. Go to hell”
2. “Fuck You”
3. "Fuck me!”
5. "I’m so happy I could kiss you”
6. "Forever?” …"Forever!”
7. "Sorry I’m late”
8. "I’m so sorry…”
9. "Why me?”
10. "Stop it!”
11. "Don’t you dare!”
12. "Truth or Dare?’
13. "Do you trust me?” …"Always”
14. "Don’t you trust me?”
15. "What? Didn’t see that coming?”
16. "Please come home safe…”
17. "I can’t lose you, Not again…”
18. "Take it out on me…”
19. "What happened?”
20. "Have you been crying?”
21. "I always know”
22. "It’s midnight, what do you want?”
23. "Kiss me”
25. ”Son of a bitch”
26. "How are you?”
27. "Where have you been?”
28. "I swear”
29. "You don’t need to be demanding”
30. "I need a strong drink and some pain killers”
31. "This is the end, isn’t it?”
32. "I miss you”
33. "See you at home”
34. "You, me, bed now”
35. "Care to explain?”
36. "Can we please_____”
37. "For the love of god”
38. "We can never catch a break can we?”
39. "Now, where’s the fun in that?”
40. "Do me a favour? Stand back.”
41. "Stand down”
42. "Hold me”
43. "You better hope my mom doesn’t find out”
44. "Where are we?”
45. "Did you even look at a map?”
47. "Is that blood?”
48. “Do you want me to leave?”
49. "I swear it won’t happen again.”
50. "I’m not jealous.”
51. "You can’t keep doing this.”
52. "I’m going to take care of you, okay?”
53. "You can’t die. Please don’t die.”
54. "You did what?!”
55. "Were you ever going to tell me?”
56. "Don’t ask me that.”
57. "Say it!”
58. "I could kiss you right now!”
59. "Are you still awake…?”
60. "Excuse you?”
61. "This is all your fault!”
62. "I shouldn’t be in love with you.”
63. "I could kill you right now!”
64. "Just admit I’m right.”
65. "That doesn’t even make sense.”
66. "That’s irrational.”
67. "Just pretend to be my date.”
68. "Are you really going to leave without asking me the question you’ve been dying to ask me?”
69. "When you love someone, you don’t just stop. Ever. Even when people roll their eyes or call you crazy… even then. Especially then!”
70. "I think I’ve been holding myself from falling in love with you all over again.”
71. "I’m not going to apologise for this. Not anymore.”
72. "That’s almost exactly the opposite of what I meant.”
73. "It must be hard with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent pickup line.”
74. "Can I sit here? The other tables are full.”
75. "You weren’t supposed to laugh!”
76. "This is, by far, the dumbest thing you’ve ever done.”
77. "I’m not going to stop poking you until you give me some attention.”
78. "Before I do this, I need you to know that I have always loved you.”
79. "Did I say that out loud?”
80. "Do you think you could have loved me?”
81. "Everyone keeps telling me you’re the bad guy.”
82. "How long have you been standing there?”
83. "Have I ever lied to you?”
84. "Have you lost your fucking mind?”
85. "I am not losing you again!”
86. "I had a nightmare about you and I just wanted to make sure you’re okay.”
87. "When I picture myself happy… It’s with you.”
88. "I made a mistake.”
89. "I may be an idiot, but I’m your idiot.”
90. "I see the way you look at me when you think I’m not looking.”
91. "I think I’m in love with you and that scares me half to death.”
92. "I’m not good enough for you.”
93. "I fell in love with my best friend.”
94. "I’m sorry, what? I keep getting lost in your eyes.”
95. "I’m up to the challenge.”
96. "I’m yours.”
97. "If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were trying to seduce me.”
98. "If you go anywhere near them, you’ll have to deal with me!”
99. "It’s okay to cry…”
100. "Talk to me.”
101. "Look at me—just breathe, okay?”
102. "Look, I don’t have much time, but I wanted to say I love you.”
103. "Well, this is where I live.”
104. "What are you afraid of?”
105. "You are the single best thing that has ever happened to me.”
106. "You deserve so much better.”
107. "You don’t have to stay.”
108. "You don’t know you the way I do.”
109. "You fainted, straight into my arms. You know, if you wanted my attention, you didn’t have to go to such extremes.”
110. "You need to wake up because I can’t do this without you.”
111. "You shouldn’t have even been there!”
112. "You weren’t supposed to hear that.”
113. "You’re safe now. I’ve got you.”
114. "Teach me?”
115. "We’re in the middle of a thunderstorm and you want to stop and feel the rain?”
116. "Looks like we’ll be stuck here for a while.”
117. "Just once.”
118. "I can’t believe you talked me into this.”
119. "It’s not what it looks like.”
120. "I got you a present.”
121. "Hey! I was gonna eat that!”
122. "See, now, what that so bad?”
123. “You’re the best part of me.”
124. "I don’t want to think about what I’d be like without you.”
125. "Can I hold your hand?”
126. "It’s a real shame nobody asked for your opinion.”
127. "What time is it?”
128. "Just wait a second.”
129. "Here, let me.”
130. "You’re so cute when you pout like that.”
131. "I don’t care what they said, it doesn’t mean shit!”
132. "This isn’t gonna end well!”
133. "Did you enjoy yourself last night?”
134. "Are you kidding me? We’re not ‘fine’!”
135. “You’ve only heard his side of the story. You never asked for mine.”
136. "Oh my God! You’re in love with him/her!”
137. "You make me feel like I’m not good enough.”
138. "For some reason I’m attracted to you.”
139. "I am not losing you again.”
140. "Why don’t they just kiss already?”
141. Why do you keep pushing me away?”
142. "I can’t explain right now, but I need you to trust me.”
143. I’ve never felt this way before….and it scares the shit out of me.”
144. "Don’t fucking touch me!”
145. "Are you really taking his side against me?”
146. "Wait a second are you jealous?”
147. "I wish I could hate you.”
148. "Come over here and make me.”
149. "This is by far the stupidest plan you’ve ever had. Of course I’m in.”
150. "You’re the only one I trust to do this.”
151. "I thought you were dead.”
152. "This isn’t just about you. It’s about what’s best for all of us.”
153. "I love you, you asshole.”
154. "You did this for me?”
155. "You can’t protect me.”
156. "You know I wouldn’t do this if I had any other choice.”
157. "I’m so stupid to make the mistake of falling in love with my best friend.”
158. "The way you flirt is shameful/shameless.”
159. “I just wanted an easy day with my girlfriend/boyfriend. What’s so wrong with that?”
160. "Go then, leave! See if I care!”
161. "You braided his hair?”
162. "Have you lost your damn mind?!”
163. "Please don’t argue. You have to leave right now, you aren’t safe here.”
164. "I’m not surprised that you murdered him.”
165. Am I supposed to be scared of you?”
166. "Is that what you’re doing? Trying to make me to hate you?”
167. "If he’s going to treat you like shit I’m going to kick his ass.”
168. "You’re hiding something from me.”
169. "You better have a good reason for waking me up at the ass-crack of dawn.”
170. "I don’t know what I did to deserve you.”
171. "Don’t you dare to ever do that again!”
172. "Man, you are a dream come true.”
173. "Everyone keeps telling me you’re the bad guy.”
174. "I made a mistake.”
175. "H-How long have you been standing there?”
176. "Is the skirt is supposed to be this short?”
177. “This is why you don’t ever have any shirts to wear.”
178. "Please, don’t give up on me.”
179. "When are you going to realize that I don’t care?”
180. "Those things you said in there… Did you mean them?”
181. "I know that you have reached a decision, but given that it is a stupid ass decision I have elected to ignore it”
182. "Who gave you that black eye?!”
183. "What the hell are you doing here?! I told you I never wanted to see you again!”
184. "I’m sorry, what were you saying? I keep getting lost in your eyes.”
185. "It’s okay baby, I’m here for you.”
186. "You say the nastiest things when you’re angry, so yes, I’m walking away from you now.
187. "I’m starting an idiot jar. Any time you do or say anything idiotic, you have to put at least a dollar in it—more depending on how stupid the thing that you said or did was.”
188. "You haven’t even touched your food. What’s going on?”
189. "If you don’t want to talk about what happened, then say so. Don’t just lie and say it’s fine.”
190. "Don’t you dare say you love me!”
191. “It’s a hobby of mine to prove you wrong.”
192. "I swear I didn’t mean to touch your butt.”
193. "Why are you wearing my shirt? Please, don’t take it off. It looks good on you.”
194. "enjoying the view?”
195. "go on, just leave! that’s what everyone does anyway.”
196. "who did this to you?”
197. "that’s a bad idea.”"name a better idea, then.”
198. "quick, kiss me.”
199. "you’re such a distraction.”
200. "i’m doing this to protect you.”
201. "get the fuck back to sleep, (y/n).”
202. "we’re not dating— ugh whatever.”
203. "i can’t let anything happen to you.”
204. "i leave for just a minute and this happens!”
205. "what? i thought you two were a thing.”
1. ‘Stop being such a stick in the mud!’ 2. ‘Come dance with me.’ 3. ‘They are just like you.’ 4. ‘Just hold on, you’ll be alright.’ 5. ‘I won’t leave you, never.’ 6. ‘I’m sorry.’ 7. ‘This is so not the time or place for this.’ 8. ‘Jackpot!’ 9. ‘You’re blushing.’ 10. ‘You got something on your face. Let me clean it off.’ 11. ‘What did you say?’ 12. ‘Before sunrise, they are your child/children’ 13. ‘How did we get in this mess?’ 14. ‘Are you okay?’ 15. ‘Who are you?’ 16. ‘What was that?’ 17. ‘Will you marry me?’ 18. ‘That’s not what I meant!’ 19. ‘Liar!’ 20. ‘I wish I could stay in this moment forever.’ 21. ‘This isn’t like you.’ 22. ‘What’s in it for me?’ 23. ‘I hate you.’ 24. ‘Tickle fight!’ 25. ‘You’re my one and only.’ 26. ‘It’s been a while.’ 27. ‘Let me walk you home.’ 28. ‘It’s just you and me tonight. We can do whatever we want.’ 29. ‘When was the last time you slept?!?’ 30. ‘Make a wish’ 31. ‘I’ll never forgive you.’ 32. ‘You know me too well.’ 33. ‘Just hold my hand.’ 34. ‘Wake up, please.’ 35. ‘This wasn’t supposed to happen.’ 36. ‘I never wanted to hurt you.’ 37. ‘What are you hiding?’ 38. ‘It’s a beautiful night.’ 39. ‘They are so your child/children.’ 40. ‘I’ll miss you.’ 41. ‘Remember when [event]’ 42. ‘It’s so hot out!’ 43. ‘But I thought you liked this?’ 44. ‘What have you’ve done?” 45. ‘No one can know.’ 46. ‘Everything will be okay.’ 47. ‘You’re sick.’ 48. ‘I’m never letting go.’ 49. ‘There is only one bed.’ 50. ‘You look lovely today’ 51. ‘There is so much blood.’ 52. ‘I can’t!’ 53. ‘I’m not afraid.’ 54. ‘Tell me something I don’t know about you.’ 55. ‘Let’s ditch this place and do something fun!’ 56. ‘How did you talk me into this?” 57. ‘Today is a new day.’ 58. ‘My clothes look good on you.’ 59. ‘Where am I?’ 60. ‘We are going to have the cutest babies ever!’ 61. ‘I think we’re lost.’ 62. ‘How did you know?” 63. ‘It’s not what it looks like.’ 64. ‘Keep your eyes open.’ 65. ‘Do as I do.’ 66. ‘You’re cold.’ 67. ‘You think it will lighten up soon?’ 68. ‘I can’t see anything.’ 69. ‘What did I do to get you again?’ 70. ‘Look what I found!’ 71. ‘Just breath.’ 72. ‘Let’s go to bed.’ 73. ‘You believe me, right?’ 74. ‘Let’s go exploring!’ 75. ‘That’s so sweet of you.’ 76. ‘I think we’re stuck.’ 77. ‘I need to leave.’ 78. ‘You look beautiful, no matter what.’ 79. ‘Stop!’ 80. ‘You’re hurt, let me help.’ 81. ‘I dare you!’ 82. ‘What happened here?” 83. ‘Just this once.’ 84. ‘We should go home.’ 85. ‘Let’s go for a swim!’ 86. ‘For science!’ 87. ‘Move over.’ 88. ‘We have to help!’ 89. ‘This must be the happiest moment of my life.’ 90. ‘It’s just a cut.’ 91. ‘I feel stupid.’ 92. ‘This is one heck of a storm.’ 93. ‘Hit the deck!’ 94. ‘A kiss for good luck?’ 95. ‘I didn’t know you could sing.’ 96. ‘You’re so cute when your sleeping.’ 97. ‘I will always protect you.’ 98. ‘Forever.’ 99. ‘Run!’ 100. ‘Sit, relax, I won’t bite.’
This month my buddy Evan and I are headed out to the east and south of this fine country of ours for a MUSICAL AND ARTISTIC TOUR. I have shows, and Evan will be consuming a lot of art and hopefully making/selling some as well. We are also poor, and really trying to do this trip on the cheap.
If you or anyone you know is around the following cities and wants to see great live music, buy some zines, or host two clean, friendly, quiet, respectful ppl for a night or two, we would be forever in your debt. Please let me know!
You will also get on the guest list for any of the shows I play!
4/23 Cleveland 4/24 Ithaca 4/25 Providence 4/27 Philadelphia 5/01 Richmond 5/03 Asheville 5/04 Atlanta 5/05 New Orleans 5/06 New Orleans 5/07 Austin 5/08 Austin
HELLO FAM. in honor of almost reaching 3k followers and my 20th birthday coming up next month, I’m hosting my first fic challenge!
your fics should be posted BY MY BIRTHDAY,MARCH 12TH! obviously you can send them in before that, but if you need an extension, please message me. because the next day (march 13th), I’ll be making a masterpost for all the fics.
the fic theme is BIRTHDAY and there are ONLY 50 SPOTS OPEN, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!
HOW TO ENTER:
1) send me an ask (asks ONLY guys!)
2) tell me what character you’re writing for
3) pick a promptand a backup prompt in case your first pick is already taken!
-OK IM SO HYPE RN WOW
-i feel so fulfilled after seeing the movie holy fuck
-i was smiling the whole time beside lile the emotional parts. Felt good to hear their names and angel grove again
-so nostalgic and at the same time such a modern amazing take on it
-why is everyone hot like gotdamn dacre montgomery is daddy couldnt stop thinking about how fucking sexy he is
-they all hot tho and wow ugh billy was on the spectrum!! wow that respresentation! They did that!
-tbh when billy was telling jason he was on the spectrum i thought he meant he was gay or something lmao but then i realized he was talking about the other spectrum
-trini being gay!?! What! Like bitch that’s dope
-lowkey thought it was kinda cute when zack kept calling her crazy girl like his lil nickname for bae
-ludi lin was also fine too! damn hot rangers fuck me up
-hes a wild child i loved zack i loved all of them
-my heart when sexy ass jason stood up for billy and bitch slapped that bully at the beginning LMFAO man “weird right!?”
-ugh and his american accent holy fuck im in love w him and when he was shirtless that sealed the deal. big heart beautiful face and body lawd yes red ranger bless me
-ugh the comedic elements were so great
-i loved the cursing like yeah it was little things like hell shit bullshit but like that still makes me a little giddy bc its the fuckin power rangers man! childs play but still a step up from the campy series
-i would hardly call it dark i guess it’s a little grittier but its just more REAL with their stories and how they go about everything. LOVED IT
-billy is the heart of this movie tbh what a sweet angel I also own one of the same shirts
-tons of cgi but like its power rangers what do u expect? At least it was pretty well done IMO
-man rita repulsa was actually kinda fucking scary lmao like straight out of a horror movie deadass but then she got her gold and was like rejuvenated and she looked bomb
-so funny how the fucking zeo crystal was at a fucking krispy kreme everytime they mentioned protecting it i geeked
-IT NOW MAKES SENSE WHY KRISPY KREME WAS DOING HELLA PROMO FOR POWER RANGERS HOLY SHIT IM SHOOK
-ugh i just love how it was just so fucking age appropriate and not campy and it was as realistic as it could be for power rangers
-the masturbation joke ahah when zordon asked if theyve ever morphed before and zack said “only in the shower” lmao shook this is not the campy shit we grew up with!!! I LOVE IT
-the diversity, the sexuality, the language, zacks mom being sick, kimberlys sexting fiasco, billys autism and bullies, jasons all star career down the drain, trini and her family/ sexuality etc.
-all these kids were so fuckin ready to die breaks my heart but also so realistic
-some real breakfast club shit but i loved it wow dont really remember the show being like that but maybe im wrong
-yea just checked lmao and ugh i love how they didnt start off as friends like in the show bc we really got to see their bonds develop from the start
-we didnt just jump right into everything like the show
-I REALLY LOVED BILLY AND JASONS FRIENDSHIP WOW
-killing Billy I was SHOOK i cried a little and then they were all like id trade my life for you guys etc i was really feeling the love and unity and man I fucking love them!!!
-THAT STAND BY ME COVER THO!!!
-and fitz and the tantrums during the training montage. GREAT FUCKING SOUNDTRACK BBS
-THEY ALL REALLY VIBED SO WELL TOGETHER AFTER AWHILE HOLY SHIT
-WHEN JASON HUGGED BILLY AFTER HE CAME BACK TO LIFE MY HEART
-wow zordon the real mvp for saving him i knew he wasnt like frfr dead but wow hell yea
-their relationships just worked on so many levels
-even if i wasnt a long time power ranger fan i wouldve loved this movie
-this movie has helped me come full circle ive waited for this for so fucking long u have no idea i grew up with the og!!! And most of the cheesy spinoffs
-it did the series and franchise justice. for me it was exactly the movie i had hoped would get made someday and it finally did and i didnt even have to wait that long i mean yea its been forever but im only 23!!! SUCH A BLESSING
-legit have always wanted to be a power ranger and after the movie i was so hype i felt like i could fight everyone rn like i had the power within me
-THEIR FRIENDSHIPS WERE SO PERFECT
-billy telling jason he didnt get humor like “normal people” do at the beginning and then at the end when jason made the same “weird, right?!” joke after bitch slapping rita into oblivion BILLY UNDERSTOOD IT AND IT WAS SO CUTE!!! GREAT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT OK
-great beautiful diverse characters, excellent backstory. Enough to get a feel of who they were and why they were that way
-was confused when kim and jason didnt kiss but also wasnt a big deal the romance was hardly even being developed so that trailer was bait but whatever I was gonna see it regardless
-their suits and zords!!! Fuck ya and billy calling it a megazord yes baby
-bitch slapping rita was fucking hilarious. SHE THOUGHTTT
-zordon and alpha were played well too thank the lord
-i just idk what im missing or if i covered anything all i know is that i need to see it again
-that credits scene searching for tommy oliver!!! Omfg who is gonna play him
-ALSO OG KIM AND TOMMY IN THE FUCKING CROWD TAKING PICS OF THE RANGERS IN THEIR ZORDS I LITERALLY LOST MY SHIT I GOT CHILLS WOW
-this movie really made me feel some type of way
-the fucking cast!!!! So phenomenal like i want to be their fucking best friends IN THE MOVIE AND IRL they mesh so well together im shook i love them so much i didnt know i could love them this much
-also i hope bulk and skull are in the sequel with tommy
-ill get back if i think of more i guess im back to my i wanna be a ranger phase bye
1. I promise to disagree with you often, love you always and respect whatever it is you decide.
2. I promise to tell you that he’s all wrong for you, but support you regardless..
3. I promise to hold your hair back, even though it’s 9 am and you’ve been puking for the last eight hours and I don’t even know whose apartment we’re at…
4. I promise to take the fall for something you did – knowing full well that you’d do it for me in a heartbeat. And if we both get caught, i promise to laugh it off and plan our escape..
5. I promise to fight with you, to force you to step outside of your comfort zone…
6. I promise to laugh at you when you fall: down the stairs, at a party, on the sidewalk, on the catwalk. I promise to laugh so hard I actually start to pee a little…
7. I promise to tell you when you’re making a mistake – and then help you get out of it..
8. I promise to remind you, always, that things could be worse..
9. I promise never to show up empty-handed and to bring enough slurpies/wine/beer and malteezers'n'popcorn for the both of us!….
10. I promise to let you cry for as long as you need, and never to tell you that things will be all right because, honestly, I don’t know if they ever will be…
11. I promise to protect you from others – and sometimes even from yourself..
12. I promise to be there when you need me, to come running as fast as I can and to be with you in spirit, in person or on the phone, so you’re never experiencing the tough stuff alone…
13. I promise never to bite my tongue and always to tell you how I feel – especially about the hideous pink top and those hideous sequined pants…
14. I promise never to sugarcoat the tough stuff!!….
15. I promise to stand up for you, stand up to you and stand with you, even when I have no clue what we’re standing for….
16. I promise always to be your right-hand woman, your partner in crime, the owl to your fox, the dumber to your dumb, the white wolf to your red igloo – no matter how many months we’re apart or how long has passed since the last time we blacked out together, or spent a solid 48 hours catching up on our favourite series, or have photo shoot in the middle of the night!!..
17. I promise never to stand idly by while a man who you love disrespects you. NEVER…
18. I promise never to tell you not to do the stupid stuff we all know you’re going to regret eventually. Instead, I promise to do them with you and we can regret them later. Together..
19. I promise never to assume you want to share that chocolate bar, that pint of ice cream or that jar of Nutella – so I’ll just bring two instead…
20. I promise to let you run off and lose yourself, find yourself, reinvent and reimagine yourself, but I promise never to let you get so far as to forget your way home..
21. I promise never to tell anyone about that one time at the shack, or that one trip to VEGAS, or that one time we went to… wink emoticon I promise to protect your secrets like they were my OWN…
22. I promise to make you want more, to make you reach for more, to make you want to do better than the shoes you’re standing in now — even when you don’t know what you want..
23. But most of all, I promise to love you, unconditionally, through every high, low, mountain peak, deep sea and valley life takes us through. Through all the different changes we incur in our lives but also individually the people we become.
You’re stuck with me. grin emoticon Forever heart emoticon I love you LIV!!!!!!!
In my opinion, they wanted different things from a forever relationship, and were in different places in their lives.
Dianna is a free spirit, a little wild sometimes. She was comfortable with a more open relationship. She was willing to throw it all away for Taylor if they could be together, but their relationship was volatile and in a constant state of flux.
Taylor wanted stability from her forever. Someone she could rely on. Someone who would always be there. I believe Dianna wanted to be that girl but it just isn’t who she is. They were off and on the entire time they were together.
Taylor wasn’t ready. She was 23. She wasn’t ready to risk her career on a girl who came in and out of her life, no matter how much she loved her. Taylor wasn’t willing to meet halfway. And she wasn’t able to accept Dianna the way she was.
Di tried to be the committed forever type, going down on one knee and asking for her hand. And Taylor made the most heartbreaking decision she has ever made when she said no. Because Taylor wasn’t able to trust a forever with Dianna. And she was more prepared to lose the girl than the career. And that means it was probably the right call, even though it hurt them both.
They were both in the wrong at the end. The end of love is complicated and messy and often falls on both parties. I think that was the case here.
They both moved on. Taylor found Karlie shortly after the last gasp effort she and Di made to salvage something at the FUN. concert. Di moved to London (irony, since that’s where Taylor was headed before Karlie said ‘nope, not happening’). Di has continued to work since Glee but nothing as high profile as that. She’s married now, and I would be shocked if it wasn’t an open marriage (possibly even lavender if the rumors are true). Taylor has found the stable relationship she needed, with a girl who understands her reservations and hangups.
I hope they’re both happy with where they ended up. Swiftgron is how I found the gay, so it’s always going to have sentimental value for me, but I would never want them to get back together. Neither one would be happy, in my opinion, if they did.
colton parayko is so adorable but idk anything about him what can u tell me
Omg??? Okay I love Colton he’s sweet and like, the Blues are kinda one of those teams that gets overlooked a lot but they’re awesome.
So Colton’s in his second year, was a rookie last year. Plays defense for the St. Louis Blues obviously, and for Team North America. #55, 23 years old. He’s BIG, 6′6 226 lb. I could probably make a separate post about his size. And the best, nicest, most polite boy ever. With a great smile :)
He got his business administration degree from the University of Alaska Fairbanks, just graduated this past summer. So he was taking university courses while a rookie in the NHL! He says that hockey’s not going to last forever and he wants a backup plan. But anyway….look at him!!!
There’s a video of him dancing along to a CPR song and getting super into it (He’s front row, the biggest boy, big puppy)
He’s kinda known for being that rookie (last season) who shattered the glass with his slap shot
Literally so nice! And humble. Very polite to everyone who interviews him, heaps praise on his teammates. Honestly there was that time on the bench when he folded his towel before handing it back to the trainer.
And truly shaping up to be a stellar defenseman too. He’s got size, he’s got a great shot, good positioning, just does his job well. Boy has 17 assists so far this season, second on the team after Vladi Tarasenko……WHEN WILL HE GET HIS FIRST GOAL OF THE SEASON
His feral, flaming eyes are piercing the young warlock who just turned his back and left with no intention of ever coming back. His eyes narrow into slits as he is barely capable of holding his rage in place. He wants to rip him apart, make him beg for forgiveness, watch the youthful arrogance fade and make room for grave pain and despair. A plan is forming in his deluded mind. He will wait, wait and watch, and get his revenge one sweet day, he has forever after all. And he will make sure that the warlock will suffer the utmost possible when his time comes. When true love will be his demise.
Every once in a while we stop and think about the routines we have fallen into, the lives we have become comfortable with, and the surrounding we are accustomed to. Sometimes we feel a little lost in the direction we are headed. Sometimes we feel a little stuck. Sometimes we feel like we are not being honest with ourselves and are not living the life we actually want to live if money was not an object.
There are so many things we wish we could do but we haven’t come around to doing it. We feel like there is more to life. We feel like we might be wasting our time if we don’t do it, yet, we feel stuck. There are so many reasons that we seem to be telling ourselves why we haven’t come around to doing it. We may feel like we don’t have enough time, but if we don’t make time for it, when will we ever make it happen? We may say that we don’t have enough money, but do we really need so much capital to begin with or can we take a leap of faith in ourselves and let life lead the way? We may feel like the time is not right, but if we keep waiting around, when will it ever be right? We may feel like we’re not ready, but we will never feel ready until we have already done it once.
When these doubts or feelings occur, ask yourself these questions to help you determine what you really want out of life, where you are headed, and what you should do.
1. If not now, then when?
2. What would you do if nobody would judge you?
3. Have you done something worth remembering lately?
4. Time or money?
5. What is the one thing you are proud of but would never put on your resume?
6. In 20 years from now, what do you want to remember?
7. What is something that you have always wanted to do since you were a kid?
8. When did you first realize life is short?
9. What memory from the past makes you smile the most?
10. Are you proud of what you are doing or what have you done?
11. In one year from today, how do you want to be different?
12. Are you doing what you believe in or settling for what you are doing?
13. What do you need to do to make it happen?
14. What do you absolutely love in life?
15. Has your greatest fear come true?
16. What is success for you?
17. What makes you feel great about yourself?
18. What do you admire most in the world?
19. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like doing?
20. When was the last time you started something new?
21. In order of importance, how would you rank happiness, money, love, health, fame?
22. What was the thing that didn’t last forever, but was still worth a while?
23. What has fear or failure stopped you from doing?
24. In one word, how would you spend the last month of your life?
25. What do you want to be known for?
26. What are you thankful for?
27. What do you need to let go of?
28. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
To actually sit down and answer all of these questions might be harder than you think. But I hope that after doing this self-discovery exercise, you now have a clear direction of what you want out of life and what you should do.
When Bangtan made us more shook than Jungshook himself
1. FIRE 3:33 2. Yoongi’s “bultaoreune” 3. BOY MEETS WHAT?? 4. Boy Meets Evil 5. Hoseok flashing abs 6. Fencing Man Jungkook doing the dance 7. A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE STD 8. The maknae became an adult 9. Blonde Jimin