Papa Kogane: He said something that sounded a lot like a line from that movie we watched–
Keith (laughing): Dad… Just let me have this.
//in which lance throws some interesting words over his shoulder on his way out. keith’s dad is perplexed. (Does…he know what he said?)
yay finished it! thx a bunch @tafih-toffee for letting me know that the korean i found was a bit too formal for a kid to say for which i am ever grateful cause i probs would have never considered that omg so let’s just say that keith heard it in a movie instead :D
i really liked how papa kogane turned out. he doesn’t look exactly like how he looked in the show, but i think it works :)
I wanted to make a post dedicated to this little moment. It’s a brilliant bit of acting on Liz’s part. Jemma’s been so strong and firm in her conviction while confronting the LMD!Fitz up until this point, even while he’s trying to sow doubt that she might not be real, and this is the first moment when she truly breaks. It’s unclear whether she’s asking the LMD not to hurt her - or for real Fitz not to kill her if she is the LMD. That awareness of her own deep desire not to die is potent, even if she could be a machine programmed by Radcliffe to do his bidding. Then again, there could also be a bit of her that’s asking for LMD!Fitz not to hurt her on an emotional level - if he is an LMD, she desperately doesn’t want to have to hurt him, because hurting Fitz (even a version of him that isn’t truly him) pains her as deeply as being hurt herself. It’s truly a tour de force acting moment.
Seriously, you could swap out half the cast either way and the plots would remain exactly the same, that’s how well it fits.
- Ivan as Ralph, he’s giant and scary but actually adorable (not to mention, Stone Heart going around and wrecking Paris anyone? The most Ralph thing ever) - Nino as Felix, because he’s adorable and wears a cap and is an actual polite sweetheart who likes to have fun :D - Alix as Vanellope - THEY ARE LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME PERSON. TINY RACERS WHO ARE HELLBENT ON WINNING. - Alya as Calhoun, she’s so hardcore and awesome and loves action and adventure!! (+DJwifi can exist now, yaaay) - Nooroo as Sour Bill, having to obey the villain no matter what and is the only one to know the villain’s secret identity… save them both pls - Chloe, Sabrina and Kim as Taffyta, Candlehead and Rancis. Chloe’s the head bully, Sabrina’s her sidekick who does everything she says, and Kim… just kinda sticks around and is a dork. (And also everyone ships Vanellope and Rancis so like there’s always heartrate if you’re into that?) - Hawk Moth as Turbo. Whoever Hawk Moth is beneath the mask, that’s King Candy.
Bonus - please imagine this scene but with Ralph and Vanellope:
* Jay was very scared of letting Cole go outside for long periods of time during the time he was a ghost. (He was afraid he would forget Cole and/or Cole would somehow disappear if he couldn’t at least hear Cole nearby)
* Cole gave up on Jay, romantical wise, after s5. (He basically lost all hope to even cross that line with Jay, so he watched from afar to at least make sure he was happy with Nya.)
* Jay never really caught on to if Cole liked him or not. (He himself had a slight crush in the beginning after training and getting to know Cole. However, he dismissed it as prosperous and decided to pursue Nya instead.)
* As Jay continued to pursue Nya in a romantic relationship, he sometimes would force his interest onto Nya instead of the lingering crush he had on Cole. (Jay thought the more time he spent away from Cole and the more with Nya, his feelings would eventually change)
* And this works for Jay. He finds his feelings much more intrigued by Nya and thinks his crush on Cole had finally disappeared. (But during DoTD, his secret crush on Cole comes crawling back out when he and everyone else thought Cole was gone)
* Once Jay realizes this, Jay wanted to confront Cole about it. However, he decides against it and stays with Nya in hopes he was just delusional.
* Cole is left wondering if he ever had a chance with Jay; to the point he consoles Zane and Pixal for advice.
* As Jay’s best friend though, Cole still keeps close; he knows all of Jay’s secrets, what Jay likes to eat/wear/hobbies etc, and secretly is happy about the fact they probably had one of the stronger relationships on the team.
* Cole had tried to get into a romantic relationship off screen in hopes of moving on from Jay. However, it doesn’t end up well and Cole broke it off with them. (Cole actually found himself more sadden than before dating them. Not only could he not move on, but he had hurt someone else as well)
* Cole would sometimes throw small flirting lines to Jay. None were ever taken seriously though and Jay played it off as playful banter.
* In reality though, Jay was more confused by Cole’s lines of flirting rather than not taking them seriously. (Some of these things was what brought up the possibility of Cole liking him to Jay)
* Cole is very good at hiding his actual feelings. Sometimes, he’ll even restrict himself from being too close to Jay when training or even fighting in battle. (He almost told Jay he liked him post s4 and pre s5 but he told himself that Jay would most likely not accept his feelings; so he decided to wait a little longer)
* This however, was a mistake on Cole’s part since Jay and Nya officially got together during post s6.
* Cole was heartbroken but he continued on like nothing was wrong. He continued as the best friend figure for Jay and forced himself to move on.
* Long story short, Jay and Cole never got together because of their doubts about each others’ feelings; as well as trying to tell themselves they’ll move on from whatever feelings they had for the other.
as a dirty hanzo main I might be able to help a lil. first thing is you gotta get used to projectiles and how they work, since hanzo uses projectiles (arrows) and isn’t a hitscan like widow. instead of shooting where the enemy currently is, you need to shoot where they’re going to be (so predict their movement). you also need to shoot slightly above their head (since the arrows arc) in order to get those sweet headshots.
hanzo can work from both ground level or higher up (though higher up is obviously better for any sniper). you wanna try not to get too close to enemies tho unless you’re very confident in your ability to aim up close. though, when up close (or even far away), shooting scatter arrows at the ground in front of your enemy (at their feet, basically) can be a life saver. scatter arrows also work very well in small spaces.
use recon arrows as much as possible (especially if you’re trying to pick off enemies that are coming from behind a wall or choke). I usually put a recon arrow behind the choke once the enemies start coming out of their spawn (this only applies to defense obviously).
aaand for his ult, you wanna try to use it in smaller/more closed in spaces if you can. or just throw it onto a point or payload. always use your recon arrow before ulting if you can so you know where the enemies are as well. since hanzo’s ult is pretty easy to get away from though (unless you’re in a small room/hallway), it’s a really good idea to combo it with other ults/abilities that can hold an enemy in place (graviton surge, earthshatter, blizzard, halt, etc.)
I’m by no means a pro at hanzo, but hopefully this still helps!
With context you know these situations were very different as Sister Monica Joan went missing and Sister Mary Cynthia was attacked but I don’t know, my thought process works in a strange way and I wish I could explain it better. But as soon as Trixie suggested that I immediately thought of the similarity and it made me feel a bit sad..