*whispers* I would love to know more about your OCs
I’M SO GLAD I GET TO TALK ABOUT MY WIFE
ok here are a few things about Tilda:
- She’s asexual and a Taurus like myself.
- Likes sweet foods, her favourite is creme caramel pudding cups
- Very much a workaholic
- Spends most of her time in the gym or training
- Takes great pride in her weapons collection and does maintenance on it regularly (including fighting with them)
- Dislikes mechanical weapons like guns and missiles, also not a fan of swords, but does appreciate them and admires people who can use them. She favours weapons that require blunt force. Especially hammers. If no weapons are available, fists will do.
- Likes to whittle sometimes, she’s not great at the detail work and she’s a bit heavy handed with the tools so her stuff always look stumpy and chunky but she likes it.
- Likes the outdoors, enjoys camping.
- Believes everyone should be able to stand up for themselves and protect those they love, runs extra training sessions for those who want to improve their combat skills.
- Will not get involved in other people’s unnecessary conflict until the last moment. She will watch and wait until it’s clear that someone will not stand up for themselves before stepping in. This has not always ended well.
- While she feels people should be able to protect themselves she feels immense guilt whenever others are hurt and she thinks she could have done something to prevent it. Even if circumstances couldn’t be helped she feels in some way responsible.
- Will bend over backwards to help people and is caring in a mothering way but due to her height and build many find her intimidating and difficult to approach
- Is uncomfortable with taking days off to ‘relax’
- Only ever wears comfortable sports wear, any fashionable clothes she owns were bought for her as gifts and although she finds them awkward to wear she will regularly put them on around the person who gifted them.
- Used to have very long hair, like, down to her waist, until it became impractical in combat.
- Saved a guys life once and he named his pub/bar after her and she has free drinks for life there. Became best friends with the bar owner/tender afterwards and they often bicker because she tries to pay for drinks and he is haVING NONE OF IT.
- Can hold her alcohol very well but once drunk she is rowdy and WILL arm wrestle and/or fight you as a show of friendship
- Is a morning person
- Prefers to get to the point and hates beating about the bush
- Prefers to eat in private