Skam 30 day challenge
Day 6- Best character development
I always talk about how proud I am, when someone mentions about him.
- Isak Valtersen was literally a sneaky bitch in season 1. He told Iben that Eva and Chris hooked up just because he wanted to separate Eva and Jonas, even though Eva trusted him. He betrayed Eva. I don’t blame Isak for Eva and Jonas’ break up. It was their fault. But isak’s move was really shitty. That move literally killed their friendship.
- But in season 3 he apologized her. He was sorry and he was sincere. He felt bad about it and now he wants to fix everything. He wants to be friend with her again. (and also I’m so proud of Eva, too. I don’t know I could forget him easily.)
- Isak Valtersen could lie easily and he used to make people feel sorry about him. (he used to use his mother’s illness or family dinners(!) etc). He hid his feelings. He didn’t talk with his friends.
- But now he tells what he feels. If he needs help about something, he doesn’t hesitate for asking now and he can talk about his problems with his friends now and get advice from them… something like..“STRAIGHT UP!!!” (ironic :DD) and get supported by them ♥ no needs to lies anymore..
- He didn’t care about people’s feelings. He used Emma and Sara for hiding his sexual orientation. (I can understand why he did that but I wish he didn’t)
- but now he is open about his sexuality and actually he can joke about which friend he would bang first 😂😂
- He was ignorant about gay people. But now he is learning and he respects them.
- He didn’t want “sick” people around him.
- But now he is in love with a mentally ill boy and only thing he wants now is make him happy. Now he knows that being mentally ill doesn’t make them any less human or any less alive. He now knows that they can love and be loved.
- He didn’t want to see his parents. But now he is trying to communicate them. Trying to make things work.
- And most importantly he is free and happy now. He doesn’t have to hide anything. He can be himself now.
I can’t believe how much he grows up. He changed and doesn’t change at the same time. This never cease to amaze me. He was a stupid, selfish teenager and now even when you look him in the eye, you can see the difference. My boy is matured so much and I’m so so proud of him.