GD Monthly Prompt | Favourite Romantic Comedy AU: She Loves Me | When Alex starts helping out Alura, the widow next door, and her young daughter Kara, she doesn’t expect to meet Alura’s sister, Astra, whom Alex immediately butts heads with. However, as time passes, there seem to be more and more similarities between Astra and Dear Friend, the penpal whom Alex has been writing to…
I JUST MANAGED TO REACT IN A GOOD WAY WHEN I SPLITTED ON SOMEONE!!!!!
1. I realized that my feelings and thoughts are irrational
2. I took a deep breath
3. I took my phone away for a while
4. I distracted myself with videos YouTube on my Laptop
5. Everytime the irrational feelings and thoughts got worse again, I took deep breaths again and just tried to accept that I’m feeling this way right now
6. I told myself that I’m being irrational and that I’m going to feel better soon
7. When I was okay again, I took my phone and replied to the message, that made me split over the other person, in a rational way
DONE!! IT’S THE FIRST TIME THAT I WERE ABLE TO DO THIS!! I’M SO PROUD!!! DECIDING TO START THERAPY WAS THE BEST THING I COULD’VE EVER DONE!!! 💖💖💖
Okay, so this is the first edit I’ve ever done. I’m actually pretty proud of it, even though of course it’s nothing next to someone who did this for idk how long. I’m not a pro or anything, still I wanted to try it especially with this song. I hope you like it, it took me so frickin long bc I had no idea how to use svp.
Have you ever tried drawing with just water and a broom? In case anyone missed this post, Wander was recently approved to be a character that can be drawn via water art by custodial at Disneyland! Finally got to see it in action for myself yesterday, so I took a video of the process! Huge thank you to @alicia-lvn and @extraordinarycircus for teaming together to help make this possible! And, of course, to the cast member who was kind enough to draw Wander for us.