so, as you all know, and for the people that don’t know, some shit went down at vidcon yesterday. here is a list of everything that i know happened yesterday.
- everyone thought dnp got mobbed and the whole phandom lost there shit there for a few minutes but it was actually ricegum.
- at about 7 pm the night of community started and quite a few people performed at the night of community and said some stuff.
- first off to perform was tre melvin
- second was tessa violet singing word’s ain’t enough and not over you
- third was hank green
- fourth was john green and elmo
- fifth was aysha abdul
- sixth was markiplier explaining why he loved space so much (i cried tbh)
- seventh was madilyn bailey singing shape of you and congratulations
- eighth was the try guys performing different videos throughout the years and doing impressions of youtubers like jacksepticeye and pewdiepie. and most important of all impersonating dan and phil while almost making out on stage ( i hate them i really do)
- and last but not least, dan and phil being complete idiots, missing there flight because dan lost his passport and best of all, yelling at each other on stage.
i realized that my previous intro was very vague, and without who i am.
my name is alan, and i created milkyjournals to show my love for bullet journaling and all things creative!
im 14, and i become a freshman this year, in september. i thought it would be a great idea to create a studyblr to not only organize my life, but express all my creative doodles and ideas out on paper. ive had this idea in the back of my head for quite a while, and im so happy i finally started!!!1!!1
for now, my materials include :
- a pack of mildliners (the one w grey, red, blue, green, purple) [ i want them aLL so bAd ]
- a set of microns
- two brush pens
- a dotted journal from a business company that makes cement lmao literally
- dotted moleskin
- a few cheap pencils and pens
+ many other unimportant tools lol
some little fun things to know about me !!
- i know 2 ½ languages, english, spanish, and learning japanese
- my favorite thing ever is boba tea
- im probably not straight?
- literally anything strawberry flavored and im all over it
- i aspire to be a filmmaker / photographer
- i play 3 instruments !! violin, ukulele, and piano
- i have trouble controlling how much i spend buying useless things i return a day after
- i wear glasses
- i love love love traveling and new places
- i love making new friends
okay so! i hope you enjoyed reading and I hope you can join me on this journey of fun. may the stars align for us to meet again :))
I know you don't Like Cars 2, but is there anything you like from it?
Yeah! There’s actually quite a few things that I like!
I love Sally and Lightning’s date, and how happy he is about finally being alone with her. I thought the scene with Mater and Lightning hanging out was cute. The phonecall scene between McQueen and Francesco was GOLD and I love that they were roasting each other on live television. I love the montage scene and the song You Might Think. I LOVE the scenery (the way the actual characters look is kinda weird but the locations?? Incredible.) I love all the races we get to see. I love when Luigi goes to Italy and he’s just so damn excited to see his family again. I love that the entire town drops everything to go to England to help McQueen (and Mater) and I LOVE when they join in on the fight to protect Lightning. I also love the “Yes! You ARE the bomb! And you’ll always BE the bomb!” line. And I love the ending when they’re back in Radiator Springs and Lightning says “That’s why I love you, Sally”. Also “Ka-Ciao Francesco”
I also love the new characters! Especially the racers, but even Finn and Holley were cool. I just felt like those two could have been more interesting but ultimately they were not. Like, my friend’s headcanons for Finn are more interesting than actual Canon Finn tbh??
@a113cowgirl said this the other day and I agree, as a stand-alone film Cars 2 is fine. But when you connect it to Cars and now Cars 3 it… doesn’t feel Right. Tbh I think Cars 2′s plot would have worked better as one of those comics or a video game, ya know?
Oh also the soundtrack is full of nothing but bangers?? Like?? I could jam to those tracks all day tbh??
Hi! I love your metas and episodes thoughts of SSC. Could you help me with Rosaline expessions after Benvolio's "here I thought..."? There is the smile, but then her expression change, wonder? sadness (like oh, I'm supposed to hate you)? She raise her head, but why? and when she leave she seems quite stiff and conflicted. The way she walks it seems that her body is moving automatically to her sister, but her head is still with Benvolio. I would really appreciate your take. Thanks :)
Thank you! I could go on and on about that scene, but these are some thoughts on her reaction:
tumblr user: @mayormak mayor: Rain town: Secret dream address: 5C00-005C-14A5 thoughts: wow, when you enter the dream town, this area is so nice! i’ve always loved the special sunset; i’ve had it quite a few times, one being shortly after the game came out so it’s nostalgic~ lee’s house may be simple but i dig it >:) seeing the three-wide path makes me wanna do it, there’s lots of space to walk that way. i’m not too keen on red but wow♥ patterns: y/n/?
I don’t want to get sentimental but skam is ending and the last 10 weeks of my life have been quite exciting you know waiting for updates, crying, laughing and getting angry about these updates too has been a highlight of my experience.
To all my lovely followers, thank you for putting up with my crap for these past few weeks and reblogging my posts (most of which were of me ranting.)
Also thank you to the people who dropped by in my ask or messages to talk about skam, especially people who thought I was worthy enough to rant to, I really appreciated it.
If I sat here and tagged each and every one of you let’s be real I’d be here all day because I talked to so many amazing people about skam and you know who you are. Lots of love, let’s hope saturdays clip does this whole season justice. 💛💛💛💛
Hiya! I’m normally quite a quiet and introverted person (until you get
to know me) and have always thought having a penpal would be cool!
I’m currently a student at university in the UK, and am happy to talk to
anyone about anything and everything. A bit about me and my interests; I
love watching tv (binge watch everything), love listening to all types
of music (currently super into Carly Rae Jepsen and Shy’m). Besides that
I love reading (will read anything and everything) and writing. I can
speak english and french (though it is a work in progress).
Preferences: Would prefer someone around me age, but honestly don’t really mind too much
I was originally internally screaming from the fact that the author introduced the novel with literally saying “oh hi guys let’s make this as painful as possible with his d e a t h” cause sure we weren’t still emotionally drained from pandora hearts but now this sort of makes me think about the possibilities?
The author always put twists and surprises in her stories so it was foolish of me to even freak out– I’m still gonna brace myself for heartache though lmao.. I mean,, this is mochizuki jun we’re talking about. Quite frankly, most of my thoughts of how this is gonna turn out is probably wrong rip, love her tho
I just hope salvation for vanitas isn’t death, like how it has to be sometimes. I don’t think vanitas was only talking about the curse-bearer when he mentioned there wasn’t any hope, but himself as well. Thank god for noé being the sunshine he is though, telling him it’s not like that.
i am quite sure this has been complained about before, but i really hate that, as a teenager (albeit in my last year of the teenage), many older people seem to assume that i lack depth, have no heart, am not capable of profound thought processes, am lazy, am inexperienced, am “not ready” for some big something just round the bend, can’t plan, can’t love, and can’t complain because they have some preconceived notion that the teenage era is one that is constantly enjoyable and plagued with unforgettable experiences.
when, in reality, there are times i genuinely feel that i have lived to well into my thirties, my forties. when, in reality, i have felt weight, love, loss, rejection, voidness, hopelessness, warmth, boredom, elation, and true fear. when, in reality, during road-trips i look out of the window and am searching for a something, and that i am ready for this something, just round the bend.
hi there! i'm seting up a shared tumblr with my friends bc we had a few fanfic ideas and thought it might be quite fun to actually write them. I have a pretty good idea for a jungkook x reader but ive never written abt him before so i was wondering if you could give me some tips on how to write him because you do it so well!
Write about something you feel comfortable with :) I write romcom because I love funny stuff. What do you like writing about ? Sexy things ? Sad things ? It all depends on what kind of story you want to write as well ^^
I can’t sleep rn so let’s talk about all the levels on which Welcome to the Madness is great
- The whole skating routine is so punk rock, so fresh and unconventional, and so Yuri. He’s really expressing himself, no holds barred, and it’s gorgeous and mesmerizing.
- But when you figure all of that, and then add in that he’s skating to Otabek’s music – like Beka is his inspiration, someone who synergizes with him creatively, and the whole routine, from the outfits to the choreography, is their joint creation – I’m just like *clutches chest* *wheezes profusely*
- There’s so many more dynamics to Yuri and Otabek’s relationship and interactions now than were in the show. I don’t have enough capacity for coherent thought right now to break them down, and that should probably wait for a full scan to come out. But how wonderfully they work together, and complement each other, and play off each other after like a WEEK of friendship is the stuff that shipper dreams are made of.
- But for one thing, they are both so cool and nonchalant about that whole sexy af performance, that they have to be incredibly comfortable with each other to pull it off with such ease.
- Everyone who thought Otabek was nothing but a quiet shy guy is IN FOR SOME SURPRISES WHOO BOY. I love him to bits either way – as the cool bad boy on a bike, or as the super-cool club DJ, or as the super-super-cool-super-extra-finger-lickin-good boy. But now he has quite a bit of depth, and every new detail we learn just makes us love him more 👍
- It’s not that often that I’ve been part of a fandom that has allowed me to see my favorite ship become canon right before my eyes. This journey over the past several months has been so beyond awesome, and for all its flaws the YOI fandom is really nothing short of amazing. I am quite certain that we made this happen by showing our support and love for Otayuri ever since that fateful day of Episode 10.
- Finally, now all the haters/anti-shippers can literally go suck it (and by “it” I mean Yuri’s index finger) ☝️☝️☝️👅👅👅