season two thoughts???
i watched all of this as soon as it came out last night so i probs forgot a lot of details lol. here’s some stuff i liked about s2:
- sheith fucking died good riddance
- shiro in ep 1 just being like “guess i’ll die lol” Mood
- episode 2
- pidge being cute heals my wounds
- for some reason i wasn’t expecting a rebel galra organization at all so i really liked that!
- that monster from the 3rd episode that essentially vores things and then vored itself and died
- the pool scene and also every klance interaction in general tbh
- paul blart mall cop space edition! how does netflix know who i am and what i want!!!!!!
- lance’s cow that just fucking disappeared
- galra keith!!! Nice!!!!!!!!!!!
- hunk making galra keith jokes is my fave i hope we see more of that lmao
- the scene w lance’s insecurities setting the stage for a lance arc in s3
- i wasn’t expecting the twist w haggar at all and now i want answers lol
- i really loved every coran scene i would die for coran
things i didn’t like about s2
- hunk being reduced to food and fat jokes like…he’s so much more than that wtf hunk deserves better
- building up other character’s intelligence at lance’s expense is :/// lance is a Smart Boy give him some credit wtf i hope we see lance being respected more in s3
- lance, hunk, and allura weren’t really around but i’m hoping that this means that s3 will be focused on them like how s2 was focused on keith, shiro, and pidge
- i wish we saw more of ppl’s (and keith’s tbh) reactions to galra keith but i’m hoping that’ll be addressed in s3 cuz i doubt keith can adjust to this info as quickly as it seemed like he did
- i hope we learn more about keith’s parents too wtf where is keith’s mom
- i can’t remember anything else but there’s a good chance i’ve missed some stuff
so yeah i liked season 2 a lot!!!! it wasn’t perfect but i have a feeling that s3 is gonna be way better and probably make up for what a lot of s2 neglected