- Jude: "alright dammek, it's time to show you some of our famous human legends!"
- Jude: "maybe you'll recognize one of them and be able to tell me a little more about it!"
- Dammek: "i mean if you say so"
- Jude: "feast your eyes on THIS!"
- Jude: "this is an artist's depiction of mothman, a mysterious, red-eyed creature who resided in point pleasant, a town in west virginia!"
- Dammek: "woah"
- Jude: "can you tell me anything about him? maybe you've seen creatures like him on your homeworld, or have had similar legends?"
- Dammek: "i'll tell you what i think"
- Dammek: "10/10 would bang"
If Levi had paused for anyone but Erwin I would have been far more disgruntled than I am now, I think. But since the very beginning Erwin has always been mentioned many times when it concerns Levi. I could buy that we're only seeing now what has always been there under the vets' surfaces, (72, their first private conversation and what's it about? "You can't go, you'll die!")a nd the last couple of arcs have frayed Levi to the point that emotions have finally gotten the better of him.