in dragon age origins:
- Leliana: You are very beautiful Morrigan.
- Morrigan: Tell me something I do not know.
- Leliana: But you always dress in such rags. It suits you I suppose. A little tear here, a little rip there to show some skin. I understand.
- Morrigan: You understand I lived in a forest, I hope?
- Leliana: Maybe we could get you in a nice dress one day. Silk. No, maybe velvet. Velvet is heavier, better to guard against the cold in Ferelden. Dark red velvet, yes. With gold embroidery. It should be cut low in the front of course, we don’t want to hide your features.
- Morrigan: Stop looking at my breasts like that. ‘Tis most disturbing!
- Leliana: You don’t think so? And if it’s cut low in the front we must put your hair up to show off that lovely neck.
- Morrigan: You are insane. I would sooner let Alistair dress me.
- Leliana: It’ll be fun, I promise! We’ll get some shoes too! Ah, shoes! We could go shopping together!
in dragon age inquisition: